Exhausted💣💥 (⚠)

(Teensy bit Angsty)
THEME: Tenya is exhausted after caring after the class and Katsuki is fed up with it. When Tenya drops unconscious, Katsuki yells at the class.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU? YOU'RE SO SPOILED THAT TENYA HAD TO WIPE YOUR ASSES AND CLEAN UP AFTER YOU?" Katsuki was mad. No; he was furious. How could they drive Tenya to the brink like this. Get wasn't their servant. They had no right to treat him like they did. He waited patiently all this time for his boyfriend to take a break. To rest. But they kept using him and now his boyfriend was with Recovery Girl. He hoped they felt bad. He hoped the guilt ate at them.
"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? FUCKING ROYALTY? FUCKING GO DIE SOMEWHERE! YOU HURT HIM! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD HE WORKED TO PLEASE YOU? ANY IDEA AT ALL?"

"Bakugou..." He heard from icyhot.

"SHUT UP! I'M SO FUCKING DONE WITH YOU ALL! YOU'RE ALL SUPPOSED TO BE HEROES! WHAT ARE YOU DOING DRIVING TENYA TO THIS POINT? DID YOU EVEN SEE HIM? DID ANY OF YOUR EVEN CARE?"

"Of course we care, Kacchan!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP DEKU! YOU PISS ME OFF THE MOST!" He took a hitching breath. "YOU CLAIM TO BE HIS FRIEND. YOU'RE NO BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE IN THIS FUCKING CIRCUS OF A CLASS! YOUR MOTHER WOULD BE SO FUCKING DISAPPOINTED!" Katsuki was so mad. So, so mad. But more than that, he was upset. He wanted nothing more than to help his boyfriend, but there was nothing he could do. So forcing the class to learn their lesson was the only their lesson was the only way he could help.

"Bakugou" Uraraka sniffled, bowing deeply, "I am so, so sorry for what I have caused. I should've known!"

"I must also apologize. I didn't realize what my actions would've resulted in, kero" Tsuyu said with an upset look. Katsuki nodded at them and set his gaze on Deku, who was wiping at tears like many others. He then looked to Todoroki. The bi-coloured teen stood expressionless, but there was a curl in his stature that signified to Katsuki that he was apologetic.

"Now, I've gotta go see his status. I hope you fucking mistakes can handle being left alone for a little while" He said, tone low and showing that he was upset still. "When Tenya is back, you all better apologize to him properly or I'll see to you personally" He said, dropping his voice even lower. A few students winced. With that, Katsuki turned in his heels and left the lounge to return to his boyfriend and the nurse who was treating him. As he walked to the office, he had to bite his lip to stop the tears from leaving his stinging eyes. How dare they do this? It'll take more than an apology to fix this. He knocked and waited for someone to tell him to enter. Recovery Girl opened the door, her look softening at his expression.

"Go on in, he's doing just fine" Katsuki stepped past her with clenched fists. He opened the curtain to Tenya's bed and his breath hitched violently. The teen looked better, but he was still out cold. As Katsuki sat in the chair next to his boyfriend's bedside, he finally let his emotions take over. He pulled his T-shirt over his face as he cried quietly.

"How could they?" He cried, "They were your friends! How could they?" He bit his lip  to stop it from wobbling, but ended up tasting metallic blood.

"'M fucking sorry, I should've stopped it. It's– it's my fault— I'm so sorry" Katsuki sobbed curling into himself. He should've done something, he should've stopped them. Should've made Tenya take a break. Should've said something. Now his boyfriend was in this bed, exhausted from continuous work they he could've stopped. And it was his fault.

"Bakugou, he'll be okay. He's just resting" Katsuki shook his head from behind his shirt. He caused this. "I promise, he should wake up any time. I take it you know why he passed out"

"The class acts like he's their damn servant. He never gets to rest. Nothing, it's always 'Iida do this'll 'Iida do that'. I'll take care of them if they do that again"

"I'll keep that out of the report, then" The old woman said, her voice laced with never ending kindness and understanding. "Oh and you two make for an unexpected couple" —Katsuki nodded— "But I'm glad you're there for him" Katsuki wiped his face and finally pulled the shirt back away, taking deep breaths to calm himself. He held his boyfriend's hand. It was warm and comforting.

"When you wake up, I'm gonna kill you" He muttered.

"An' a kiss too?" Tenya whispered sleepily

Katsuki breathily laughed, "Yeah, and a kiss too" He leaves over and presses his lips to his boyfriend's, who returned it. "I can kill you tomorrow"