Fifteen minutes?! Is he crazy or stupid? It has to be a bit of both, because there's no way that is happening. I just got out of the shower, I'm not even dressed. Yes the café is a five minute walk for me. But if you think I'm getting ready in ten minutes, it's absolutely impossible.

Jiyeon:Not enough time unfortunately.

Jay: 15 minutes.

Fuck me Jay is annoying. There's no way I'm getting there on time, he's just giving me unrealistic time frames on purpose. Because of that, I'm going to take as much time as possible getting ready just to piss him off.

After dragging out my routine for a whole hour, I finally leave my house towards the café. It's a bit cold outside so I opted for an all black jumpsuit, white puffer jacket and white moon boots, because no matter the weather I will always step out in style.

I turn the corner to see Jay walking towards the café from the other direction. Wonder what happened to fifteen minutes if he was just going to come late anyways, or was he just trying to piss me off and have me waiting on him for ages?

"You're late Jiyeon." He walks up to me, cold expression on his face.

He's wearing all black, I'm not that surprised. And you can never go wrong with black. Jay's outfit feels very expensive despite the simple feel to it; the long black trench coat, his silver watch poking out from the sleeves, his hair perfectly styled.

"So are you." I raise my eyebrow and direction him to his own watch.

He doesn't even look, he just rolls his eyes and heads inside, to which I shortly follow.

The warmth hits me automatically the second I step in, the smell of ground coffee and sweetness fills my nose as I take everything in. It's only midday, so it's not extremely busy but not completely empty, it's the perfect relaxed atmosphere.

We both order our drinks; we both end up ordering caramel Frappuccino's with coffee, the only difference is he asked for no caramel sauce on his order. I also order myself a cinnamon roll as I haven't eaten anything today, and it should fill me up enough before I go back home and cook myself something proper to eat.

Jay picks a secluded area of the café for us to sit, not too close to everyone else but not too far. We sit in an uncomfortable silence as we take a few sips of our drinks. I swear he was supposed to tell me something, why can't he just get on with it?! He speaks right in that moment, as if he read my mind.

"I'm here... to call a truce." His facial expression is far from pleased, filled with irritation and distaste. He takes a long sip of his drink, bringing back the awkward silence and making it that much more uncomfortable.

A truce, Jay wants a truce, with me. Has the world gone mad? I never thought I could see the day that he would actually try to be peaceful with me, seeing as he hasn't liked me since day one just because I wouldn't pick up his stuff. Realistically, there was no valid explanation as to why I should've picked it up.

There's no way he's genuinely asking for a truce because he wants to best buddies. There has to be some kind of ulterior motive, some kind of benefit that he would get if we had a civil relationship.

"And why would you do that?" I lean in, taking an obnoxiously loud sip of my frappuccino. I look him dead in the eyes, seeing his frustration grow by the second.

He takes a very deep sigh, and then doesn't speak. Almost like he's thinking of the nicest way possible to say whatever he has to say.

"Unfortunately, all of the other guys have really taken a liking towards you. Some more than others. They want you around, so I'm going to put up with you for their sake." Jay finally responds, his annoyance towards our current situation building up.

He rolls his eyes before looking outside the window, a dark and gloomy day. I would say it is very befitting of this uncomfortable conversation we are having.

Wait a minute. They like me? The Wild Ones... actually like me?

Something so definitely off balance with the world right now, because nothing is making sense. They tease me, they argue with me, they try to force me to do their bidding like I'm some robot. You're telling me attending one party, which most of them didn't want me at to begin with, has now miraculously changed their opinion on me.

There's no way.

"Oh, so the raging bastard has a heart. Who would've thought." I laugh a little too loud, causing some people to stare at our table.

Jay leans in now, slow and controlled. He carefully clasps his hands together as he places them on the table.

"Don't push it Jiyeon, I'm doing this for them, not you." He looks at me with a blank expression, a poor attempt at trying to calm down his rage. If I do accept this truth I'll have to be nicer to him, so I thought I might as well get my insults out of the way.

"Wouldn't have it any other way." I say sarcastically with a smirk.

Jay tries to open his mouth, giving up on whatever he was about to say and takes a sip of his drink.

We sit in the café for about twenty more minutes, attempting to make solid conversation. It only gets comfortable talking to him around the fifteen minute mark, bonding over school of all things. May not have been the most interesting conversation, but at least we can actually now hold a civil conversation.

He waves goodbye to me as he heads off back in the direction of his house, leaving me alone with a million questions and a million thoughts running through my mind.