I smirk and turn my head to see Niki calling me over to the dance floor with his fingers, and I make my way towards him. After I take a few more shots.

Niki sure does have some moves, no wonder why people call him the dancer of the group, I wouldn't be surprised if he's had professional training. It's not like he's doing extremely hard choreography, but every move he does just flows into the next.

We dance together for quite a while, he teaches me some moves and I teach him some, just some lighthearted fun while being slightly intoxicated. Or in my case, very intoxicated. The music is amazing along with the energy in the house, Niki even gives me a high five at some point, thanking me for bringing the vibes back to the party, I tell him it's no big deal and we continue our dancing.

As the music changes to a much slower, much more sensual song, I notice Heeseung watching me from afar in the corner of my eye. I try to pay him not attention, because if he really wants to come dance with me he can come and do it, I'm keeping my focus on Niki.

Then I hear my one of my favourite songs, Drunk in Love by Beyoncé, the moment I hear the beginning instrumental of the song my body goes feral.

My body moves before anything else; my hips swaying sensually side to side, my arms sliding up and down my torso, my eyes can't help but linger towards Heeseung. It seems he recognises my intentions as he ends up next to me and Niki just as the lyrics start.

"Alright if I swoop in?" Heeseung looks at Niki briefly and then me with a longing gentle gaze.

Niki gives him a slight nod as he lets go of me. He gives me a comforting smile as he heads off to find somebody else to dance with, I smile back at him as he disappears into the crowd, then I bring my attention to Heeseung.

We begin swaying to the music together, he spins me around so that my back is pressed again his torso, his hands rest very low on my waist. We've never been this close before, but our movements just seem to fit perfectly with each other.

People are definitely taking notice of how close we look right now, but clearly neither of us care. He spins me back around so that we're facing each other; his eyes darkening as he looks me in my eyes, his hair messy from probably dancing too much, his arms seductively caressing my waist. Everything about him right now is attractive to me, and in this drunken state, I can't help but want him. We look at each other with certain eyes, eyes that tell us we know exactly watch we're both thinking.

Heeseung cups my face, lifting it up to his as I position my arms around his neck, one of his hands still holding my waist tight. His lips part slightly as he stares at me own, and we both lean into each other, we both sway and stumble a little. Then he just rests his head on my forehead.

"This is wrong, we're both too drunk..." He looks down at me with sincere eyes, slowly pulling himself away from me.

I just got rejected, I know I'm extremely drunk but still, I actually got rejected. I know I should be happy that Heeseung isn't a bastard, that he doesn't make rash decisions and knows boundaries, but it's just making me very angry right now.

I push myself off him and head towards the bar, not looking back at him once. Drinking away my problems while I'm already drunk, most definitely not the best option. Then again I'm drunk, and when do I ever make good decisions when I'm drunk?

I take about four more shots of tequila. The drinks hits me instantly as I struggle to keep my eyes open. My vision is very blurry, I can't see anything clearly right now, and there's a loud buzzing sound in my ears. I feel like I'm floating with each step I take, am I even moving?

Yeah, I'm way past my limit now.

I try to navigate myself through my drunken haze, bumping into many people and tripping over numerous times that I've lost count. The music pulsates my already ringing ears, everything is a blur.

Then I bump into something very tall and solid. I look up to try and see who or what is in front of me to no avail. Yeah... Never getting this drunk again. I close my eyes for a very long time, hoping that it may help me at least see what's going on, and when I open them I can actually see a bit better. I see that I've been surrounded buy all of the wild boys.

The boys exchange a few looks to each other, lasting only a matter of seconds. Next moment they're all heading towards me, and then I'm in the air as they carry me away from the party.

Okay, I know that I'm clearly not in the best condition right now, but I don't need seven boys to escort me to a room. Four of them are holding me up for goodness sake, I'm not that heavy and I'm not that difficult when I'm drunk.

This is definitely going to be on my top ten list of most embarrassing things I've ever done. So many people are probably watching this monstrosity happening to me right now.

Realising I can't take the embarrassment, I try to wriggle out of the boys hold on me. I almost succeed in freeing myself and running back to the party when Jake grabs me and throws me on his shoulder. I try to punch and scream but I fail terribly, the rest of the guys watch and laugh at me as I struggle to get free.

Think I've just embarrassed myself more than before.

When we reach the top of the stairs Jake puts my down. I try to run back down the stairs, but the boys have used their bodies to barricade my path. I sigh heavily and roll my eyes at their determination to stop me going back down. The boys share a mixture of annoyed and amused glances as they guide me down the hallway towards the spare bedroom I was in before.

I've given up trying to escape, there's too many of them here for any plan of mine to work. I can hear the muffled music downstairs, why can't I just be down there? It's only 4 am, the night is still young!

They open the door to the spare bedroom and gently push my inside, all of them barricading the doorway so I can't leave.

"Do you need anything before we go?" Sunoo asks as the boys watch me with concerned looks as I stumble into the bedroom, almost falling over.

I lazily walk over towards the door, looking at them all expressionless as their concert for me only grows. I rest my hand on the door handle, as I look at them.

"Nope!" I grin at them as I slam the door shut and lock it.

I'm so full of energy, I don't know if I'll be able to sleep. I know I should. I've actually had fun, fun with the boys too I might add. Who would've thought I would be on such good terms with them after one party. I guess it's true what they say, parties really do bring people together.

Maybe things will be better between us all from now on, I hope they do, I don't really have any real friends here except for Sunbi. It would be nice to have more people I see as friends and not enemies. I'm galloping around the room like an idiot, and this is why I don't drink. I always have the greatest time of my life, but boy do I act like a fool!

Probably gonna regret some of the stuff I did tonight...Oh well.

My head starts spinning uncontrollably and that's when I know I have to try and sleep. I go to the wardrobe and change into a random oversized t-shirt and head into the bed.

The moment my head touches the pillow, I completely pass out.