I'll respect the fact they don't want to tell me everything, even though it's very suspicious. I change my question to ask why they're so infamous in the school. The energy turns sombre and cold as Sunghoon reluctantly answers.

He explains how he's aware that him and the boys do crazy stuff and sometimes dangerous things; they're what makes them feel alive. In a world where they've never been heard and treated as small, once they were able to change that perception of then they took advantage of it perhaps too much. Sunghoon tells me how he knows it's had a negative effect: all that's changed is the perception of them, changed to another negative perspective. Small and weak, to dangerous and intimidating, and I can see how sad it makes him.

"We're not as bad as they say we are..." His eyes are filled with sorrow as he speaks to me.

Frankly speaking, most of the stuff I know about them has been through word of mouth, and not been very positive. And despite the fact that they do live up to some of the rumours, there's been quite a few moments where I've seen that they're not that bad. They show emotion just like the next person, they have their good days and their bad days.

As I look at how vulnerable Sunghoon is, I can't help but feel sympathy towards them. I went through a similar thing back in my old school, people knew me but not by talking to me, I was subject to many rumours. Opinions formed about me before they had even met me. So I can't judge these boys at all, if anything I understand them much more now.

Instinctively, I reach my hand out and place it gently on Sunghoon's thigh. He moves a bit in surprise, his eyes refusing to leave mine. We both understand the situation we're in, I understand him and he understands me. In return, Sunghoon wraps his arm around my waist and doesn't say a word.

Tension begins to build in the room.

Sunghoon looks down briefly at my lips, and then back to my face, his eyes burning with lust. My body moves before the thoughts can even catch up, my arms wrapping themselves around the back of his neck. Slowly, I caress the back of his hair as he starts leaning into me.

Our lips inches apart, he's so close I can feel his heart beating fast just like before. We both hesitate. I know that we shouldn't be doing this, he seems to know this too. I guess this is what happens when you're vulnerable, you end up doing stuff you know is wrong. We look at each other again, wondering if we should continue.

"They're gone, come on let's go." The door opens and we quickly jump away to create distance from each other as we see Jake. Maybe that was the world telling us the answer we desperately needed.

Jake looks at Sunghoon for only second with a hint of suspicion and jealousy. Then he's already out the door, giving me a warm smile just before he does so.

When it comes to these boys, clearly moments of peace don't last that long. The conversation between me and Sunghoon was genuinely enjoyable, it's making me realise that the boys aren't always wild all the time and can just chill. That they may potentially like me more than they let on.

The moment with Sunghoon is already over as quickly as it started.

I sigh as I press my hands against the bed to lift myself up, stretching as I stand straight. This night has been full of unexpected things, it's hard to tell when they will stop. I look to my left, expecting to see Sunghoon after my stretch, he's already gone. Yup, the moment a definitely over.

Maybe he regrets it. Do I regret it?

I step out of the spare bedroom, closing the door softly behind me. Before I can do anything else, a body appears in a flash and grabs me. They pull my body with theirs until I'm pinned against the wall, yet again.

This time is different, more aggressive in nature. One hand lays on my waist while the other is wrapped tightly around my throat, their grip slowing only a sliver of air to course through me. I look up to see my assailant...

Jake.

"Something about you, I just don't get it...", a mixture of frustration, anger, confusion is plastered on Jake's face, his grip not getting nah looser, "What are you?"

What am I? What sort of question is that? And I'm confused as to why he's asking this while choking the life out of me. I glare at him for only a second before I muster up some strength and flip us over, so that I'm now the one pinning him down. In the process his hand releases its hold on my neck.

"I'm a fucking human being that's trying to have a good time like everyone else. Please, you don't want problems with me." My tone is stern but clearly agitated. I didn't even do anything, I can't even go down a set of stairs without something happening to me.

He gives me a devious smirk as he grabs hold of my neck again and flips us over again, this time much rougher as I smack my head against the wall. He leans into my ear, his voice breathless as he laughs out the words.

"You're sassy... I like it. You don't take our bullshit do you?" Jake's entire demeanour tells me he's enjoying this a bit too much. He holds me tighter and tighter, watching me as I struggle and squirm under him, and then he just stops.

He lifts his head up like he's hearing something, slowly loosening his grip. His face goes through a series of changes; annoyed, then confused, neutral and then annoyed again as he sighs and finally releases his hand.

"Let's go." Jake walks away from me as if he didn't just attack me. He puts his hand in his pockets as he leisurely makes his way downstairs.

He looks back at me with a serious glare and I reluctantly move my feet as I follow him down the stairs. I'm not moving just because he told me to, I'm moving because I just don't want to be a victim of his surprise attacks again. I've had too many of those today.

As my feet reach the base of the stairs, I look around the entire room. The vibe is completely off now. I only heard muffles of what happened down here, but clearly K's unwelcome appearance is enough to put everyone is such a bad move. The music is still playing but it's more hushed, the people in the middle of the floor have dispersed to the sides of the wall standing awkwardly, the boys look extremely annoyed as what's happened.

This is not what I signed up for, the events of tonight have most definitely annoyed me but I refuse to let that ruin what's been a good night so far. The night is still young, and we should be making the most of it right now.

We should be having fun...

Suddenly I get an idea and run back up the stairs and stand at the top. I take a deep breath as I scream at the top of my lungs. All attention is now on me, everyone utterly confused as what I've just done.

"I came here tonight because I was promised a great time. Are we really gonna let a small number of people ruin our night? HELL NO!" I don't know why I'm actually doing this.

I guess as much as I don't want my night to be ruined, I don't want the boys to be ruined either. Even though they're bipolar as fuck.I watch as people in the crowd start muttering to each other, a few people start nodding.

"I say we screw the punch, get some alcohol in this place, turn the music to full blast and have some FUCKING FUN!" The room is silent for a few moments. I look around until my eyes land on the boys, making eye contact with Heeseung who looks at me with an amused grin.

Then all I hear is loud cheers and claps.