Shady oaks smp meet dream smp

Note
(Y/h/c): you're hair colour
(Y/e/c): you're eye colour

3 person POV
"Where are we"
"How am I supposed to know"
"It was just a question"
"Well if you don't know why would I"
"Guys I know we're all a little confused on we're we are and some of us aren't on the best of terms but still can we try to calm down and find out we're we are" a annoyed voice called out to the rest of the group.
"Look there seems to be building over here let's just see if we can fined someone to help us find are way back"

Still 3 person POV
"Shut up I am a big man" the young blond shouted to the (y/h/c) child.
"Oh sure you are" the (y/h/c) child responded clearly trying to get a reaction out of the blond.
" I'm going t-" the boy was cut off by a tap on his shoulder.
"Hey sorry to interrupt you bu-... Tommy"
"Dan" Tommy said in disbelief.
"Do you two know etch over" Y/N said confused.
"Why are you here" Tommy said completely avoiding Y/N'S question
"We honestly don't know we were wondering if you knew a way to get us back to our smp" Dan said
"... there's one person that might be able to help" Tommy said the smile he had on his face completely wiped like a kid who just found out one of there parents ran over there dog.
"Grate can you take us to them" Dan said a massive smile plastered on his face.
"Sure let's go" Tommy said leading the group away

A bit latter

Tommy's POV
"Dream I need your help" I can't believe I just said that.
"Tommy what do you need help with"dream said in a condescending tone you could practically hear the smirk grow behind his mask, he then looked over to the group of people "and who are they".
"They are the people I need you to help with they need to get back to there smp could you by any chance get them back" I asked sceptical about it.
" of cause but you know that you'll have to do a caver for me wen the time comes"
"Fine dream"

What were you expecting more

You're still here

These nothing else that's the end of the story

I told you that's the end there's nothing else

Seriously

Fine

Stop

Don't

You'll regret it

Fine then

I'm gay

And you just wasted your time scrolling down here.