Chapter 1 the future

January.1, 2017 Tuesday

"It's been a year since Ashton over dose, I can't believe that he's gone." said Luke. I really wish he was here to see us....everyone missed him even our fans. Ashton was like a brother, friend to me, Calum,and michael. On July 3 2015 we rushed to the hospital, tears running through my face. When we arrived at Ashton's room seeing his wrists, a pale, and a life-less body in our arms. I looked at everyone's face and I see tears running down. A few hours past, and we haven't left room. when I looked at ashton heart beat it went flatline. I can't bare to look at him until the doctors covered ashton with a blanket. I tweeted our fan letting them know what has happend to their favorite dummer," we love you buddy, you were a brother to all of us, you will be missed. #ripashton2015. The three of us fly back to Australia, on the way back home we were all quiet, not talking to the fans anymore, or performing." The words got to me, I thought he wasn't worth it Ash was gone. There was no more 5 seconds of summer some of our fans even kill themselves because we were the only ones that they were holding onto for life.

A/n•
Sorry this made you guys sad. I hope you like it though. The next chapter you'll hate one of the band members. It'll make you want to throw your phone across the room.