28

I almost slipped when I heard a knock. I was trying to choose a good outfit. I am not yet ready and there is still a towel on my head to support and dry my hair.

"Y/N, are you done already?" I heard a voice from the back of the door.

"N–not yet! Please wait for awhile!" I shouted so he will be able to hear me.

"Okay, take your time." I didn't hear any noises after that, maybe he left already to wait for me at the living room.

I hurriedly went to my luggage. My own cabinet is already here, but I haven't putted my clothes yet. I don't know what to choose because I have a lot of clothes.

Gosh, why am I taking so long to get ready?! We are just going to the supermarket! Am I trying to look pretty in front of him, or what?!

I just got a high-waist shorts and a white top. I blow dried my hair. I got my little shoulder bag where I can put the things that I need, including my wallet and cards.

After fixing myself, I hurriedly went downstairs.

Jungkook raised his head when he felt my presence in front of him. I bit my lower lips as I try to hold back my emotion. I saw him checking me out... Is there something wrong with my clothes? Cause, he doesn't look happy at all.

"That's your final outfit?" he asked while looking at me.

I blinked and look at him in shock. That was kinda offensive for me. What's his problem with my clothes? We are just going to the supermarket.

"Yes? Do you have a problem with it?" I asked.

"No. It's just that... don't you think it's kinda revealing?" he looked at me with a concerned eyes. Oh... I thought he doesn't like the way I wear.

"I don't think so. We are just going to the supermarket so I just wore a simple outfit." I answered as I travel my whole body.

"I hope you won't get me wrong. I was just bothered because it's kind of revealing for me." he stood up. "Anyways, wear this one."

My eyebrows twitched as I look at the jacket he is trying to give me. The color is yellow and it is a little big for me. But because he gave it, I got it from his hand.

"I wore that in one of our MV's, so please take a good care of it." he said and wore his black cap.

I looked at the jacket. It smells so good, exactly smells like him.

"Are you giving it to me?" I asked and wore the jacket.

"Everything that I own is also yours." he smiled. He put a black mask to cover the half of his face.

"T–thank you... I guess?" I awkwardly answered. I heard him chuckled.

"Shall we go now?"

I nodded. "By the way, what MV did you wore this jacket?"

"When we filmed Euphoria. It's my song." he said. We entered the car and he started the engine.

"Really? What does Euphoria mean?" I curiously asked. He took a glance at me and his attention went back on the road again.

"A feeling of happiness and excitement." he simply answered.

"Wow, that's such a big word!" I smiled. "Well then, can you sing it for me?"

He looked at me so I smiled at him. I want to hear him sing. I heard him sing before on TV but it's only twice. It's also been a long time. I just heard it accidentally and I can't even remember what song they are performing that time.