Chapter 15: Practice Time

Start from the beginning

Makoto: Wh-What?

Kyoko: Don't play dumb. We all saw what you did to those people. When you looked at them they fell. Then we saw your ears and tail pop out and then you turned into...a full werewolf.

I was so confused on what she is saying. But she is telling me I...k-killed them!?

Makoto: I-I didn't mean to! I don't know what's going on!

Kyoko then stared down at me and crossed her arms giving me her cold demeanor.

Kyoko: I can't love someone anymore knowing they are a monster. Especially when they will end up killing the people we care about.

I felt broken when she said that, tears started rolling down my face. All of a sudden blood started to drip down from her left eye. I got scared and looked at everyone else as they were wounded and bloody.

Kyoko: You should have died instead of the rest of us.

Makoto: Wh-What are you saying!

Kyoko: Monsters like yourself should die. We all wouldn't have died if it weren't for your out rage.

Makoto: I-I-

Kyoko: None of us should have met you. I should have never dated a monster, a killer, a liar! I should have put my detective work first instead of being with you Makoto.

A tear rolled down on her face. But I had more tears running down my face.

Everyone: You deserve no friends after what you did. You should have died. You deserve to be all alone.

Makoto: I-I-

I was at a lost of words. I felt so broken, so alone. But all of a sudden the floor started to only shake under me this time and I fell through.

...

...

...

*GASP*

I jumped up from my bed with tears running down my face. I don't want that to happen! That was a nightmare right and not some warning?

I slapped my forehead wanting to forget about it but I couldn't. Would Kyoko really love me for me! My heart started to race, and all I could think about is getting mad at myself if I hurt anyone including Kyoko.

So I decided to head downstairs to get a cold glass of water. I got out of my room and headed that way. When I got downstairs no one was there. It was dark so I used my phone light to see a bit in the dark.

I went to my covered and grabbed a glass cup and then put cold tap water in. Once I filled it up I immediately drank the water. I need something to hydrate me. Maybe that will help my train of thought and tiredness. Right?

Once I downed the water I went to my downstairs bathroom and grabbed a tissue and blowed my nose. I then got done with that and headed back into my bed.

I flopped down on my bed. Now I was just staring at the ceiling. A little in panic from that dream.

Makoto: Would Kyoko really hate me? I should actually say, would all of my classmates hate me?