chapter 5

"that was tiring." Both of them said in unison,"I wanna go home!" Namjoon says as he dramatically exhales. Seokjin chuckles at his cute behaviour  and says "wanna go to my house?" Namjoon stands there frozen, "why would he want me to stay at his house?" Namjoon thinks bout it. Just then he gets a flashback.

Le flashback
"Hyung I'm so tired"namjoon says as he falls on the floor dramatically. "Would you like to stay at my house?"
Seokjin says while lending Namjoon a hand. "I'll call my mommy first." You don't even have a phone"Seokjin says giggling."but I can use your eomma's phone, right?" Namjoon says questioning Seokjin. "Of course you can" said seokjin smiling widely. Namjoon felt a slight blush crept to his cheeks.

End of flashback.

Third person's pov:
"Eh sure. What's the worst that could happen?" Namjoon said to seokjin.
"Great let's go!" Seokjin says this whilst smiling. Namjoons gotta admit that he's starting to have a little crush on his hyung.

A few minutes later they arrived at Seokjin's house. Seokjin's house was HUGE, it had wood planks for the floors and a wooden wall. The house reminded Namjoon of a cabin that he and jin used to go too. The house was cozy and warm, he felt comfortable.

Seokjin's pov:
I wonder if he still remembers me...its been awhile since we last saw each other, but I don't think he recognizes me. I mean things have changed, well to be honest...I have changed. I'm not the sweet jin that namjoon loves, but instead a MONSTER. A person that can hurt and harm you... I'm sorry...
But I can't tell you yet, I'm afraid to loose you...again...

End of the chapter

Oh~ I wonder what will happen next, but all I gotta say is. I don't even understand what I just wrote hehe, also sorry if it's a little short.
(Did y'all notice anything different?)