I'm so tired Luka

A/N: wellllll... what can I say? 😃😂 y'know this scene from an episode. Sorry I'm lazy and this scene is so damn adorable!

Felix POV:
What have I done? I just messed up 3 girls lives. But I'm not getting the satisfaction I normally feel right now.
"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I turn around and see this... person. He has dyed hair and black nails. If I weren't so confident I'd be scared.
"How long were you listening for?" I ask. Does everyone just spy on each other here? Where did he even come from?
He shakes his head, "it doesn't matter. And you," he points at Adrien, "are a complete idiot."
Then he runs off in the direction Marinette went.
"I'm gonna kill you," Adrien glares at me. I shrug.

Luka's POV:
I think that this is where I saw them run to. Alya and Mari are on a bench. Alya is trying to comfort Mari but is failing miserably. Alya spots me and waves me over, she then hugs Mari saying she'll give us some space.

"Luka?" she sniffles.
"Marinette," I sit down next to her and take her hands.
"Are you ok?" I ask. Although I think I know the answer.

Marinette puts on a fake smile, "yeah I'm fine..."
Then she tightens her eyes and lets all her walls down... "actually no, I'm not fine at all. I'm so tired Luka, of all these responsibilities, of having to put up a front all the time!"
I listen patiently, she continues, "of never being able to be who I truly am."

I take a breath. As much as I want to hold her and say I'll never let go... that privelage may belong to another boy. The only thing I can do is be there for her... which I always will be.

"It's alright Marinette. You can tell me everything, or... nothing if you prefer," I speak honestly, "you can be yourself with me you know, just yourself."
She then buries her face into my arms, she finds my shoulders... and we hug. We stay hugging for a while. Her steady yet painful breaths hurt me too. But I'll take all of her pain if it means her happiness. The warmth of her body embraces me along with the scent of her hair.

She then separates from me, "thank you Luka," she wipes her eyes obviously a lot better than earlier.

What happens? Lukanette kiss? Luka was an illusion? The rest join them and the boys fight over Marinette? Lukagami? Anything?

Comment here