one

*•°*•°*•°*

you're sitting on the green grass witnessing the sun to be replaced by the moon. you missed this moment, a moment of pure silence and peace. now that the stars twinkle upon the sky, a figure from afar caught your eyes that seems to be glowing more than the stars do. you stared the figure for a good moment to memorize every detail of the man. then, your hands moved graciously as you drew another masterpiece.

"aren't you cold?" a low toned voice echoed to your ears.

you quickly snap back to your senses and looked up. it was your masterpiece. out of panic, the pencils stumbles on your fingers as you quickly closed your pad.

"woah, was that me? are you sketching me?" the man chuckled.

"n-no..." you lied.

"ah i see... do you live near from here?" the man asked again.

"no... i... i live far away from h-here" you whispered as you pull the pad to your chest.

"really? are you not going home? 'cause you just missed the last bus."

"w-what?!" you looked at your watch and collected your belongings. you stood up and ran up the roadside to meet the pavement.

it was already 10:32 pm.

you glanced left and right but there's no any bus nor cars passing.

"fuck!" you facepalmed yourself and looked behind you only to find out that the man is currently walking towards you.

"i told you, you missed the last bus." he smirked as he walked pass by you.

"w-wait!" you called him. he glanced back at you while you jogged to catch his steps.

"can you lend m-me your phone? i just need to make a call, it's...it's kinda important..." you stuttered.

"don't you have a phone?" he asked.

"battery was drained..."

"you should know that rural places like this doesn't usually have signals." the man shows you his phone and your eyes quickly saw 'no signal'. you sighed deeply in defeat.

you both reached another bus stop and you decided to just sit there until the bus came. which is probably tomorrow morning. you sighed again as you realized how long you are going to wait until the next bus.

"wanna grab some bite? there's a store that is not so far away from here, they sell decent sandwiches!" the man smiled happily.

"no... thank you... i'm good." you said not spending an effort to look at him, you lowered your head instead.