˗ˋ chapter 22 ˊ˗

Start from the beginning

"y-yeah," jungwon blushed furiously as he glanced at jay who's face was also red. "but mom- i'm not dating jay hyung-"

"you will," haewon raised her eyebrows up and down.

jay giggled and stared at jungwon, "maybe."

♡♡♡

"goodbye, now!" mrs. yang said as jay went to his car. she waved, along with haewon and jungwon.

"thank you for the dinner, eomma! and nice meeting you, haewon~ jungwon-ah, i'll meet you again, okay?"

jungwon chuckled and waved at jay. "bye, hyung~"

they quickly bid each other goodbye and soon, jay's car zoomed off. jungwon sighed and held on the door. his mom laughed and ruffled her son's hair. "aigoo. you really like him, don't you? i've never seen your face so red before."

"mom!!" jungwon huffed and ran back to his room. feeling like his heart would combust, he plopped on his bed and held onto a giant cat plushy jay gave him to school one time.

"oh my gosh, even my plushy is from jay," he mumbled, his cheeks still tainted red. "ahh! i think i really do like him!" he buried his face with his pillow.

♡♡♡

(time skip!)

INSTAGRAM

park.jaaay

jaaay

park.jaaay isn't he a cutie? :((

jung1yang

jung1yang late night walks with @park

jung1yang late night walks with @park.jaaay are the best <3