Greetings!

Welcome to one of my first books. I will not snitch on you for looking for Wattpad fanfic books for your crushes. My lips are sealed. As stated in the description of this book, I will not do:
-Smut/lemon/lime
There are CCs that are uncomfortable with nasty stuff like that and I drink that respect juice.
I will not tolerate:
-Pressure, threats, rude insults, disrespectful behavior towards other commenters, CCs, and/or the author. Seriously, none of that is cool.
I will be doing:
-Imagines, scenarios, headcanons, requests by reason, yandere, occasional angst, fluff.
Requests are gonna have to be descriptive to give me a good idea of what you want to be made, pronouns, background, and who you want involved. For the yandere, it's basically all the normal chapters (might exclude certain chapters, depends), but them as yanderes.

Also, all of this will be in game, as some are uncomfortable with people writing about them. I will also research who is uncomfortable with being romanticized.
Being in fanfics/shipping (even their characters)
-Schlatt
-Techno
-Wilbur
-Tommy
-Tubbo
-Antfrost
-Phil (who would want one of him?? He's married!)
-Quackity? (It was confusing, if it was for his character and x reader. He said no and then said yes to shipping in the same stream according to Dsmp Wiki.)
-Purpled? (Pretty sure since he's a minor.)
And that's all I can think of for now. If you know more for any of them, please let me know, and I will check it out.

Take care and stay safe, love and care. <3
-Aly