F o u r t e e n

I looked towards my great uncle and Dr. Tony as they were just sitting there watching me.

I looked at Dr. Tony, wondering if this guy was serious.

He just looked at me like I was crazy.

I rolled my eyes and went and sat on the dumb dental chair.

I didn't lay back, I just straddled the chair until anything happens.

"Alright, Sage. I'm going to need you sit nice and straight in the chair."

I looked at my uncle, who was too engaged into his phone to pay attention to me and then I looked at Dr. Tony who gave me a sympathetic look.

I heavily sighed before scooting back and adjusting myself.

I really don't want to do this.

I don't even need braces.

Dr. Evans situated a bib around me as he spoke up,

"First things first, impressions. I want to get the worst part out of the way."

Oh god, not impressions.

I look over at Dr. Evans as he sets down a mouth guard full of pink goo.

"When I take the impressions, whatever you do, try not to gag or have me remove it because then we'll have to do it again and then it won't work out. Just breath through your nose, try to focus on something because I have to do top and then bottom."

I closed my eyes. This is going to suck.

"Open for me."

I opened my mouth and I felt one side of my mouth being tugged before Dr. Evans shoved the goo into my mouth.

I started to breath through my nose.

I tried not to get my tongue anywhere near the goo, definitely not wanting to lick it.

I gagged multiple times, but thinking that I contained them without Dr. Tony seeing.

I tried my hardest not to throw up.

I need to focus on something.

How long is he going to keep this in my mouth.

I can't spit it out, his fingers are keeping the impression there.

I looked to Dr. Tony for help, he's a good distraction.

I noticed that he wore nice clothes today and not his usual scrubs.

His hair was gelled back and there was a scratch in his left eyebrow. It kinda looks like a scar.

Does the Dr. Perez, my own dentist, have an eyebrow scar that I've never noticed?

I was brought back to my surrounds as I gagged once again feeling, my lunch churning in my stomach.

There was only 10 more seconds before Dr. Evans took out the impression.

I started coughing and choking as I finally had free air.

"I don't know if I can do that again. Breathing through the nose does not help." I said looking straight at Dr. Tony, but it was directed to everyone.

"You did great, now we just have to do the bottom. It's a piece of cake." Dr. Evans said as optimistic as ever, even though he just saw me gag at least seven times.

I watched as he readied yet another tray of the disgusting pink goo.

Here we go again.

I look to Dr. Tony for help.

He just sticks his tongue out in my direction.

Well, he's helpful.

I fiddle with the end of the bib as Dr. Evans comes closer to me.

"Open."

Not again.

I take a big breath and exhale before I open my mouth and feel my mouth fill with goo once again.

I looked around the room, harshly breathing through my nose as I try to control my gags, but ultimately failing.

I gagged more on this one than the previous once.

I swear I can feel goo trying to escape down my throat.

I look to Dr. Tony once again for a distraction.

I looked at his facial features, his top shirt button that was unbuttoned, his slight scruff that was forming on his face from not shaving recently.

As I felt Dr. Evans fingers move to take the impression out, I knew I was free to break my distraction and get the goo out.

As Dr. Evans rolled over to the counter away from me, Dr. Tony got up to sit in a chair closer to me.

"Make sure you get all of that nasty stuff out of your mouth." He said, handing me the sucker.

After I spit in it and found all the goo in my mouth, he leaned closer to me and whispered,

"Were you enjoying the view?"

——////——////——

This one's for you @duplicityLouisbitch

The Only Oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें