29 The Spirits Of Love

Start from the beginning

I touch his face,to make sure that he's the same man I love. He smiles at me. He looks more mature and handsome now.

"Wangjie?" I utter a word for the first time since he came.

"Wang Yibo," he says. He holds my hand on his chest.

I smile at him but fail,since the tear takes over my courage to show him how happy I am to see him back.

"I thought you left me....!" I speak between my cry.

"How dare I? If I ever leave you, not only you who won't survive. I also can die, Zhan Ge...!" Yibo says.

"You're disappeared for three months without any notices....!" I protest.

He chuckles. He fixes his sitting position, facing the lake. He snoop his hand around my back and pulls me to lean my head in his shoulder.

"Zhan Ge.... Do you know how much I miss you? Everyday, I want to come back to Beijing only to be with you. But I have to endure it. Because if I do, I will never go back to Russia to continue my study there as my parents whished for. Even on my holidays, I never try to come back, I won't be able to leave you again if I do. And I forbids you to.come to visit me, because I know I won't be able to let you come back to China. And if I have  you around, it will distract me to get a proper study....!" Yibo explains the things had happened in three years.

"And why did you disappear for three fucking months?" I ask with the remaining hiccups after my cry.

I can feel he turns to me and looks on my head. But I don't want to look at him back. I feel ugly after crying. I don't want him to see.me in this mess on our first meeting after three years. He kisses my head again.

"Because I can't wait to be away from yiuy for another one year...." He says.

And it attracts my interest. I pull my head from  his shoulder.

"What do you mean?" I ask him again.

He stares at me. Then throws his gaze at the lake again.

"In order to gey my Master degree, I have to complete my four academic years. I have to graduate with the fourth year academic learning and studies. So, I tried to cope with two academic years in the same year, so I able to graduate with my master degree in three years, instead of four years. I studied extra hard, taking more tuitions from the different tutors, I stayed in college from morning to midnight every day, so I can take and attend the lesson for year three students and year four students. First, I still can cope with those lessons and I still can contact you. But after that, it took so much of my energy and I break down until I've admitted to the hospital for almost one month. My parents and doctor asked me to not force myself too much and ask me to take the lessons yearly. But I can't. I want to complete my college faster. So, they gave a condition by to not calling you or even thinking of you...!" Yibo ends his story by turning to me.

"Why are you so stupid? Why can't you just wait for another year?" I'm sad and angry with him at the same time.

"I can't! I miss you so so so fucking badly, Zhan Ge!" He replies.

"But you almost die because of it! And if you're die, do you think I will still here?" I retort.

"But now I'm here. And alive...?" Says Yibo. He smiles at me.

I can't keep angry at him. Deep inside I also miss him so bad and I'm happy finally he's here with me once again.

"Don't you miss me?" He asks.

"No way I miss you!" I deny him.

"Liar!" He pushes me until I fell, lying on the grass. Then he jumps on top of me.

"You're in a crying mess when you saw me just now. Means you're miss me very badly...!" He says. He caresses my cheek.

"That because I thought you're a ghost!" I reply to him.

"You fell in love with ghost once! You're such a bad liar!'

I scream when he bites my neck. And I':m sure he leaves the red mark on it. I push his chest,but he catches my hands and pin them down on top of my head. He stares at me with lust flashing in his eyes.

"I miss you....," He hisses.

"I miss you, too...." I reply.

"Zhan Ge.... I love you so much!" He says. Then he slams his lips on mine and moves them fiercely. He kisses me hungrily for we've been apart for many years. Then he slides down to my neck.

I still can see the seagulls that flying around the lake. And when I turn to the tree where the bald eagles are loving each other, I saw them still hopping on a branch closely with their heads touch each other's. And their eyes are stuck on me and Yibo who making out in the nature. They're looking at us.

I close my eyes when Yibo starts to kiss and bite my neck. I miss him. Yeah, I miss him. And I feel grateful that he comes back even though he has to went through the hardship to make it real. But at least, everything has cleared now. Yibo is my true soulmate that there is no boundaries will keep us apart anymore.

When I open my eyes before I close again for the pleasure Yibo giving me,I think I can see Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian in the sky,looking at us while smiling. I smile between the pleasure and return their smiles. Then I close my eyes again as moans escaping from my mouth.

~ THE END ~