29 The Spirits Of Love

Start from the beginning

I chuckle at my poetic speech. Ahh.... Now I know that I'm in love. After three years of separation, I still deeply in love with ny soulmate.

I used to think that after I felt the same feeling to Lan Wangji, I won't be able to love again as I did to him. Well, that's true. I don't feel the love as I feel to Lan Wangji. I love Yibo for who he is, not because he looks alike to Lan Wangji. They're totally different person, different personality, different character, came from different time, different family and different background. Hell... Their backgrounds are the same, I guess . They came from the prominent families. And I... As Wei Wuxian I am. I'm no one. Come from an ordinary family.

I turn the camera to a selfie, facing my face. I smile at myself. And I start to sing a song.

"Ruguo shuo pengyou bupa sanluo tianya
dan cike wo que xiang zai ni shen pang a
...."

I sing some parts of a song that I keep in my favorite list recently.

T

hen I continue, take the part of the song randomly. "Ruguo ni zhi sheng shangba zhengzha kaijia!
Wo yong jin wo de yiqie ben xiang ni ya!
Ji..." I stop singing when I hear there is someone else singing behind me.

"Jiusuan duo miaoxiao a meiyou ren gai gudan a..."

And there is a fair hand sneak around my chest. The size is bigger than mine, but the nails are shorter. I know this warm. I recognize the touch. I want to turn my head and look at the person who hugging me secretly,but I can't. I can't even move my phone to shot the person behind me.

"Ni you wo a wu....

Ni you wo a wu...."

The person completed the song.

Finally, I can't hold back the tear of shock and excitement. I break into tear and start to sob when I feel a kiss planted on the top of my head. I hold the hand that wrap around my chest. The same warm, but it's stronger now.

"I've come to you, Zhan Zhan..." A gentle voice sings like a melody beside my ear which makes me cry harder.

"Sshhh.... Don't cry. I'm here now,Baby....!" He says, wiping my tears away.

I close my eyes while crying. I'm afraid if it's just a dream. I don't want to open my eyes because I'm scared if in the fact I still sit alone there, envious of the bald eagles that having the romance moment on the tree.

I feel someone is sitting beside me on the grass as I lost my hold on that arm. Then I feel I'm being hugged. It's so warm and calm. I still close my eyes when my hands trembly hug his back.

"I'm here.... For you. And it's not a dream...."

Yeah. It's not a dream. I can feel his soft and warm lips on my cheek as he pulls back from the hug. I feel my cheeks being caressed softly.

"Open your eyes, Baby.... Look at me. I'm real. I'm not a dream....!"

Slowly I open my eyes. My vision a little blurry by the tears. I rub my eyes, and I can see him sitting before me. Smiling gently.

I can't believe my eyes! The man who is sitting in front of me now.... Not the same as Wang Yibo I've always seen. He cuts his hair short and undye it, reveals his natural shinny black hair. No more swing earrings hanging on his ears, not even a stud. And he used to put a heavy make up for the boy before. But now I only see his natural look without eyeshadow or liner dusting on his eyes.