Chapter 3: Learning Experience

Start from the beginning

There was a distant buzzing, but you couldn't tell where it was coming from. In a panic you made your way through the upstairs area at high speeds, nearly tripping as you rounded a corner. The buzzing only got louder, reminding you that your life was on the line, and you weren't about to die because you tripped over.

You reached a row of doors overlooking another staircase, hearing more flies buzzing from down the stairs, too.

"Brilliant." You scowled. As the sounds began to grow from both behind and in front of you, there was only one other way to go. Turning towards one of the closest three doors, you slipped inside the room, shutting the door silently and pressing yourself against it.

The sound got louder and louder on the other side of the door, making your heart speed up. Swallowing the lump in your throat as you tried to calm yourself, you could hear the buzzing disappear, now replaced by footsteps.

"Am I seriously going to get caught now?" You tried to shake those thoughts away. Positive affirmations. You were going to be fine.

"Do you think he came this way?" A muffled voice you linked to Daniela came from the outside. She sounded amused. Like she enjoyed pursuing you.

"Most likely. Check the library." Bela's voice chimed in, followed by a hum from her younger sister. Buzzing started up again, making your heart jump at the sudden sound. Luckily it seemed to be fading out into the distance. They must've missed you.

"One point to me." You whispered in a smug tone. With a newfound pride, you turned around to check out what room you were in, only to have your heart go into overdrive.

Cassandra held her face a mere inch away from yours, clearly basking in amusement as she saw your shock. "Aw, don't tell me you thought you escaped? That's cute." She said with a hint of playfulness in her voice.

"I was worried my sisters would catch you first. I didn't go through all the trouble of leaving that gate unlocked just for you to get caught by one of them." Cassandra lifted her sickle up to your cheek, sliding the metal along with hungry eyes.

"You left it unlocked on purpose?" You groaned as her blade scratched against your skin. She wanted you to escape? "Why?"

"Because it's fun to hunt you." She responded, pressing her sickle down harder, cutting open your cheek and forcing a pained whine from your throat. The result was a satisfied expression on Cassandra's face as she licked the blood from her sickle.

"Those sounds of anguish and pain. Give me more." She leant forward, pressing her lips against your bloodied cheek and sucking away most of the blood. You were split between which was worse. The pain of having a slash across your face, or the fact you were blushing from how hands on she was being.

"Your heart is racing. Are you that scared or are you enjoying this as much as I am?" Cassandra laughed sadistically, trailing down from your face to your covered neck. She tore away the bandaging with her sickle, revealing the barely healed cut from Bela. It was clear that the wound could reopen at any point.

Cassandra pressed herself against you, almost crushing your body against the door as she trailed a finger over the thin cut in amusement.

"Would you scream if I were to rip this wound open again?" She whispered into your ear, making your hairs stand up. The threat was enough to make you start struggling. But the woman was a lot stronger than she looked. No matter how hard you pushed back against her, she barely moved. Your actions only resulted in a twisted smirk from her.