"i really like going for that hat trick"

"So, Rowan," Connie smirked as the girl applied mascara, getting ready for an interview set up by Don Tibbles.

"I know what you're going to ask," She sighed, looking at the brunette through the mirror.

"Adam!" Julie yelled from the closet.

"You guys kissed!" Connie exclaimed.

"Many times!" Julie added.

"Yeah, we did," Rowan smiled.

"Jules, this is so cute. She's blushing," Connie said in awe.

Julie sprinted into the bathroom to catch the pink tint that sat on her cheeks. "I'm so glad to have witnessed your first kiss."

"Who said it was my first kiss?"

"Was it?"

"...Yes," She admitted.

"Did you really think she would let anyone besides Adam Banks walk around with her first kiss?" Connie Moreau laughed.

"Never," Julie began to tease. "Because you guys are meant to be."

"It was one kiss,' Rowan tried to play cool, but even she knew it wasn't just any kiss.

"It was way more than one," Connie corrected. "It's a big deal because you and Adam have liked each other for as long as I've known you -- probably even longer than that -- and it finally happened. You guys are perfect for each other."

"Also because the entire team saw it," Julie mumbled.

"The entire team?" Rowan groaned.

"Yeah, it wasn't exactly private."

"We all knew it was coming one of these days anyway," Julie shrugged.

As Rowan thought about everything the two had just told her, she couldn't help but blush even more. "He said that he's in love with me."

Julie and Connie shared looks of excitement before screaming in joy as they jumped up and down. "I always knew it!"

The excitement was cut short by loud knocks on the door. The three glanced at each other in confusion, walking towards the door. They opened it to reveal Guy, Adam, and Charlie.

"Are you guys okay?" Guy frantically asked, walking into the room followed by the other two boys.

"Yeah, why?" Connie asked.

"You guys were screaming," Adam answered.

The girls shared a look, trying to contain their laughter.

"Are you gonna tell us why?" Charlie suspiciously questioned.

"We were talking about Adam," Julie bluntly said.

"Oh my god, no we weren't," Rowan quickly denied with a flushed face.

"Team USA hockey, tell us -- how does it feel being Junior World Champions?" Tracy Newman, a T.V. hostess asked the teenagers.

"Amazing," They all answered together.

The kids piled themselves onto two large couches as they answered question after question.