Prologue

Warning: may contain death, violence, and sad moments
———————————
———————————
The streets in New York filled with pedestrians walking pass each other, cars honking while bicyclists ride their bikes in the bike land. An stray dog sniff inside the garbage can for any food leftover, until the chef stopped the mutt from digging through the trash by chasing it away. A young girl in a (f/c) shirt, black gym shorts, and black vans slips on walk in the empty sidewalk with a bag in her hand, and her name is F/n L/n. You moved to New York three months ago after your family was annihilated by a German man in a purple mask.

All you saw was your family members laying on the ground with red ooze flowing, walls scarred and scratched from some sort of weapon or something, and furnitures and house decorations destroyed and shattered. A man with raven-colored hair and sapphire-colored eye and on the left has a eyepatch covering his other eye, but there's a noticeable dark burnt scar over the left side and underneath his eyepatch. There's blood all over his hands in which are claws, he drew it on your family as the man continue to search for you. You managed to escape with the nine-tailed Fox Hinote out of home and ran fast as you could. Tears flow out profusely of the sadness you released witnessing the murdered of your clan. You were alone in the streets of New York, no one ever helped you or offer you food or shelter. Hinote took care of you on healing your health and energy to stay alive.

You had a happy life before the massacre happened, your parents were very kind people in which they have you after your birth. That is until the nine-tailed fox sacrifice himself on saving the people from danger and seal him inside Y/n's body to survive. You developed strange and mystic powers at the age of 6 making your parents notice it too. You even met Hinote in-person when you were sleeping and have a conversation about his powers. He was a very kind yokai monster and rarest in Japanese mythology, however he can be serious when you're using his powers for something foolish. So he helped you on controlling his powers and your parents train you how to fight in combat.

You found a half of baguette laying on the food crate, it looks fresh so you took it, but a whimper from a dog caught your attention. A small dog looking tired and weak from hunger stares at you and seeing that you found food.

Y/n: "Here, have a piece." You said and rip half of the bread. And then toss it to the small dog, it ate the piece you tore out from the bread.

Hinote: "That's very of sweet of you Y/n."

Y/n: "I thought it was the right thing to do. Don't judge me." You sigh, lean back on the brick wall and took a bite of the baguette.

*time skip by Y/n doing a back flip*

Y/n walk around in a place called Central Park, she sees people enjoying themselves in the huge acre. Kids playing around on the grass, a few teens riding their skateboards on the sidewalk, elders feeding the pigeons, and adults exercising. You peacefully walk around the park seeing the expression on people's face how happy and calm they are. You turn your head on a little girl's giggle, she and her brother are playing with their father while the mother sat and watch and then smile. Tears stream down your cheeks of a reminder from your precious childhood memories.

Hinote: "Y/n, don't let your past haunt you. They're gone."

Y/n: "I know but I can't stop thinking about it. My family are dead and we just stand there and did nothing!" You shouted in which caught a few people's attention to your anger.

Hinote: "Y/n stop, you're making a scene. Let's go."

You ran out of the park trying to get away from the scene, you try to calm yourself from the argument with Hinote. Your stomach made a growl from hunger in which you clench it with both of your arms.

Hinote: "You should eat, let's find some food."

Y/n: "I don't have any money."

Hinote: "Maybe someone will drop food for you."

A red and yellow ball bounced passed you, it rolled on the road where the little boy chase after it. Suddenly a loud honking noise of a truck drove fast as it's driving towards the child on the road. His eyes widen in fear of the upcoming truck, until your speed appear in front of the boy, and the truck move close to your body you use the fox's strength to punch the large vehicle causing it to flip over above you and the little boy. It landed behind them as it rolled on the road and immediately stops by the gated wall of Central Park. The boy however embrace you from this crazy moment as you carry him back to his mother with the red and yellow ball you picked up. She thanks you for saving her son and you just nod of the appreciation.

But for the truck, it was stolen by a group of robbers called the "Enforcers" who robbed a bank from downtown and got away with $500,000. However you manage to stop the truck from running over the poor boy.

Y/n: "Aie, I hope I didn't kill them." You said and pulled them robbers out of the damaged truck. You lay three of them down on the ground and check their pulses for any beats.

Hinote: "They're alive but unconscious." He said through telepathy. You sigh of relief until you hear police sirens coming by.

Y/n quickly escape from the scene and hide in the alley near a Chinese restaurant. But what she didn't know was a undercover SHIELD agent watching the young girl running away from the scene.

SHIELD agent: "Director Fury, we found the target hiding in the alley."

Fury: "Good job agent, I'll contact the Avengers."