Chapter 19 - 𝑫𝒐 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝑺𝒂𝒚 𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝑫𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒚

Начните с самого начала

"It's the respectful thing to do..." [Y/n] thought that everyone knew that.

"You're so far I can't hear you. Can you come a little closer?" Kenma requested since [Y/n] was on the far end of the couch.

"Oh, sure." You went closer. "I said it's the respectful thing to do." She repeated herself.

"I figured." Kenma responded. "Why are you so nice to strangers? Even when they don't treat you the same way. Is that also the respectful thing to do?"

[Y/n] made eye contact with the man and blinked a couple times. Ouch. "Well...yeah." How they responded didn't matter. It was still the respectful thing to do.

Kenma sighed. "You're too nice [Y/n]." During the short time he's known her she had never once refused anything he'd requested from her. Whether she wanted to do it on not she would still agree. Which was a bad thing.

"Stand up [Y/n]." Kenma wanted to see something. [Y/n] was confused but she got up anyways, wondering where this was headed.

"Give me your right hand." You gave him your right hand.

"Give me your left hand." You have him your left hand.

"Take them back."

You tried to figure out what it was that he was doing but you couldn't. So you continued listening to his commands expecting it to all make sense soon.

Kenma went silent and just stared at you in bewilderment. "You can't be serious [Y/n]." He shook his head in disappointment.

"What?" You still didn't understand.

"So you're just going to do it because I asked, you're not going to ask why?"

"No...?"

"Why not?" Kenma had come to the conclusion that you were mentally feeble. So if he wanted to manipulate you—which he didn't, it wouldn't really take much.

"Because I trust you." [Y/n] didn't see the problem. Kenma wasn't a bad guy.

"For what reason?" This was concerning. She shouldn't just trust people so easily, especially when it came to bringing them around her child. She barely even knew Kenma. What if he was lying all this time and was secretly an alcoholic who hit women in his spare time?

"There's no reason not to." Maybe if he did something really out of the way then she would speak up, but he's never done anything of the sort so there was really no reason to interject.

"Do you even know how to say no?" He tilted his head to the side and looked at you.

"Of course I do." You responded.

"Tell me no then."

"No Kenma." See. Easy.

Kenma felt like that didn't really count. You only did it because he told you to. So just to put his theory to the test he parted his legs a little and as if on cue [Y/n] looked down, then right back up again. "Sorry." She apologized for looking.

"You can sit down you know." Kenma didn't like having to order you around like this. It made him feel bad. But if he didn't tell you then it seems like you'd never do it.

[Y/n] sat down on the couch and Kenma spoke up again. "Not there."

"What do you mean?" There was no where else to sit.

Kenma bounced his leg up and down and looked at you.

You froze. "I don't understand..?"

Kenma tapped his leg some more, not really saying anything. "Okay." He shrugged.

[Y/n] felt bad and got up. For God's sake Taiyo don't wake up anytime soon. She placed herself down inside Kenma's lap and he wrapped his arms around her to adjust her a little.

Kenma was right. "See. You don't know how to say no after all." Pushover.

" Pushover