Chapter 19 - 𝑫𝒐 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝑺𝒂𝒚 𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝑫𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒚

Mulai dari awal

Kenma got out of the car and opened the backseat door to unbuckle Taiyo's seatbelt. "You can go open the door, I got him."

[Y/n] hurried over to the front door to unlock it and Kenma made his way inside with Taiyo shortly after.

"Where do you want me to put him?" It was dark since [Y/n] hadn't turned on the lights as yet.

Just as if you read the man's mind you flicked the light switch on and guided him to the room. "You can rest him on the bed."

Kenma carefully placed Taiyo on the bed, putting a nearby blanket over him afterwards.

"Thank you." You made sure to express your gratitude to the man."For tonight." You added on since he was probably going to leave after this.

"What about tonight?" Kenma didn't see why you were thanking him. He didn't really do much besides kill your cat, get lost and give your son a pint of ice cream.

"You know..." he did indeed not know. "Mostly everything." You had a great time and you were quite positive Taiyo felt the same.

"You don't have to thank me." He actually wasn't even the one who invited you over in the first place so it was kind of wrong for him to take credit. "I'm glad you decided to come though."

"Yeah..." you smiled. "Me too."

The room went silent once again. A common occurrence between the two of you.

"Well...I guess I'll head home then." Kenma figured it was time to go.

"If you want to." [Y/n] replied.

If he wants to? What about if he didn't? "And if I don't?" Kenma inquired hesitantly.

"I mean..." This felt awkward.

"So you're saying that you don't want me to go?" Is what he was hearing.

"No...I was just saying that if you didn't want to leave then you don't have to." You looked away, far too embarrassed to face him. You should have just let him go home. Between him and Taiyo you weren't sure which of the two questioned you the most.

"If i don't go home then what are we going to do?" Taiyo was asleep inside the other room so not much was on the table.

"We could watch a movie...or something."

"Or something?" You peeked the man's curiosity. "Something like what?"

[Y/n] sighed. "You know what, it actually is pretty late." You'd see him at work in the morning anyways. "You should head home."

Kenma put his car keys down on your counter. "Ill take you up on the offer from earlier." He didn't want to leave yet. It's not like his house was going anywhere. He could always go back home later.

"Oh okay," you lead him over to the couch and turned the tv once he sat down.

"The adventures of Captain Underpants?" Kenma questioned.

"Yes." You joined him on the couch. "Don't laugh Kenma." This was already embarrassing enough.

He laughed anyways. "You're serious?"

"Pass me the remote." It was the last thing Taiyo watched so it played as soon as you turned the tv on. "It's right on the side of you."

"Here." He handed you the remote and you changed the channel.

"Thank you."

"Why do you always say thank you?" Kenma noticed you thanked people an awful lot. Which wasn't a bad thing, he was just curious as to why.