The Dom's lips twitched up, and he looked at his Pretty Boyfriend and submissive Affectionately. "I was Only Joking, Baby. Our first time together will not be in an Arcade Photo booth."

Jungkook let out a breath of relief. Taehyung's eyes flickered to the screen. "Want another picture, Koo?" Jungkook nodded. "Y-Yes, But A Normal One this time...I-If You want to take pictures like That then we can do it another time.."

Taehyung hummed, lifting the boy off his lap by his waist, planting him on the seat beside him. Jungkook blinked, looking up at him as he bunched his sweater paws in his palms and swung his legs back and forth. He was nervous. For some Unknown reason, He was nervous to get his picture taken, especially with his cheeks all red and Flushed like they were.

Taehyung's left arm was then thrown around his shoulders, Pulling him closer to the elder's body. He rested lay head on the younger's as another flash went off, taking another picture. Jungkook blinked, his cheeks heating up as the picture was displayed on the screen beside the first one. They contrasted drastically. The first one was somewhat Lewd and Heated, whereas the second was More Loving and Normal.

Jungkook clapped his hands, his eyes lighting up as he then tugged on Taehyung's sleeves. "Can we print them out? Can we? Please?"

Taehyung kissed his forehead, standing up. "Of course." Jungkook stood up too, flapping his hands in excitement as Taehyung pressed some buttons on the screen. He then pulled his mask up and grabbed the boy's hand as he pulled the curtain back and lead him out of the booth. They waited by the photo dispenser, only for two copies of each picture to come out almost instantly. Jungkook grabbed them, Giving one of each to His Boyfriend as he kept the other two.

Suddenly, Jungkook's eyes widen, and his smile slowly faltered. "O-Oh No.."

"What is it?" Taehyung frowned, concern evident in his voice as he turned to looked at the younger. "Koo?"

"W-We're Late for dinner with Our Hyungies!"

————

"Where are they?" Jin whined, chomping on some bread as he looked around. "I told them two hours!" Hoseok swallowed his water, choking back a laugh. "Relax, Hyung. They're Probably Fucking in the bathroom or something." Jimin playfully slapped his boyfriend's arm, and Namjoon cupped his cheeks with wide eyes.

"Jungkook would never do That In Public!" He protested. Hoseok grinned in responce, picking up a piece of bread from the little basket. "You Never know."

"Hyungies!"

The Four looked over at the opening to the restaurant, and Jin sighed in relief as he saw Jungkook running towards them, weaving in and out of the other customers while Taehyung walked behind him, his dark eyes glued to the Younger's form.

"H-Hyungies!' Jungkook panted, dropping into a chair. "We're here!"

Jin crossed his arms, looking between him and Taehyung as the other sat down beside Jungkook. "You're Ten Minuets late, meaning My Food is Ten minutes longer." He scolded. "What were you even doing?"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with a smirk, and the little ravenette lowered his head with red cheeks. Jin narrowed his eyes at the marks on The younger's neck. "Oh I See Now." Jungkoook gulped at the tone, Flinching as someone patted head softy. He nervously looked up and saw Namjoon smiling at him.

"Ahh, Leave Him alone, Love. He's Eighteen years old." The man replied, looking at his husband. "Trust Taehyung with Him." Jin Huffed, Crossing his arms with Sass as he looked at Taehyung with a suspicious Gaze. The Ravenette merely smirked at his Step-Cousin, Wrapping his arm around Jungkook's waist.

"Right, Let's Order." Jimin smiled, placing his palms on the table as he looked at the other Five, trying to clear the awkward atmosphere. "Does Anyone Want Kimchi?"

Jungkook nodded, looking down at his lap. Taehyung's hand was resting on his thigh, and he couldn't help but play with the man's fingers. He really did like Taehyung's Hands. His fingers were long, and were decorated with various rings. On the back of his hand, were veins that gracefully decorated the pale-tanned skin, and ran up his arm in swirls. He subconsciously pouted, Tugging on His Boyfriend's Fingers until Taehyung looked down, flipping his hand over to link their fingers together.

Jungkook smiled shyly at the warmth that filled his hand, Looking at their hands that rested in his lap with a soft gaze. Taehyung's Hand was Bigger then his, and More Veiny while Jungkook's was smaller and fragile.

"Can You Two stop being So Gay Infront of my Salad?" Jin Huffed, Popping open the plastic container he'd brought from the Cafe refrigerator. "It's Quite Distracting." Jungkook looked up, Tilting his head in confusion. "B-But You're Gay Too?"

Jin opened his mouth, about to respond until a Waitress arrived at their Table, a notepad and a pen in her hands. "Hello, Sirs. Can I Take your Orders?"

————

I think Next Chapter will be Jungkook's first livestream with Taehyung.

Does Anyone Have any requests or Suggestions for what could Take place in the Cam show?

Also, Taehyung and Jungkook's First 🍆➡️🍑 Time will be happening vv soon :)

I Jhope this chapter was enjoyable, and I'll See You Soon :)

-TaesThickThighs