motorcycles.

-a week later-

they both pulled up in a empty parking lot, george's red motorcycle matched the lollipop he was sucking on, the taller yet clearly more emotional male parked next to him his neon green motorcycle almost blinding george.
"so i see you have actual style when it comes to motor vehicles. i thought based of your basic looks your cars and motorcycles would be the same." dream scoffed.
george bit down on his lolly cracking it to bits, spitting the stick at dreams feet.
"you dick."
dream looked at george's flaming eyes.
"if i win, you owe me a kiss." dream smirked at george.
"i guess you aren't winning. i'm not letting a american like YOU kiss such an amazing person like me. i'm literally so out of your league."

-

sapnap walked up the the both of them with a flag in his hands.
"you guys ready?" he said as they both nodded their heads putting on their helmets and flipping down their visors.
3
2
1
boom, they were off. 3 laps, only 3 he could do this, george wouldn't let dream even lay a hand on him.
he swerved and got close to dream, he wobbled and flipped him off. but george secretly wanted dream to win, he was aroused by this bet. he needed this in his life, but he also wanted to win, he knew dreams ego would be so big after he won.

he sped up faster, he was right next to dream now. they were side to side on the last lap, dream inched ahead, then george. finally george put his foot down and got ahead of dream at the last second.

he had won.