You walk out and walk over to Bucky. You notice Sam is back. "James Buchanan Barnes!"

Bucky looks at you with fear in his eyes. "Uh oh what did you do that made her pull the full name card?" Sam asks.

"What did you do to my neck!?" You ask while pointing at your neck.

Sam burst out laughing, "That's a lot of spider bites." He says.

"I was just marking you as mine." Bucky says innocently.

"Nice." Sam says. You shoot him a death glare that makes his smile disappear.

"What? A couple kisses automatically make me yours?" You ask.

"Yes." Bucky says confidently. You scoff. "Plus we did a lot more than kissing doll." Bucky says. Sam laughs. You can't help, but smile.

"Well now I have to figure something out. I'm not wearing a scarf. That's my last option. I'm gonna go find Wanda." You say and walk to the elevator.

"I thought we were gonna keep this a secret." Bucky says.

"Yea well she can read minds so there's no keeping secrets from her." You say. The doors close blocking your view from them. You smile at the fact that he wanted to mark you as his. That he did mark you as his.

The doors open to Wanda's floor. You walk to her room and frantically knock on her door. It opens. "What y/n?"

You tilt your head showing your neck. "Holy shit!" She says. She grabs your arm and pulls you into her room.

"Who did that?" She asks while laughing.

"Bucky." You say. She squeals.

"Yea we sleep together last night and this morning he wanted to mark me."

"So you guys are together?"

"Yea, but Steve can't know. That's why I need to find a way to cover these up."

"Okay I have an idea. I can make them go away with my powers."

"I don't know if Bucky will like that."

"Okay then makeup." Wanda walks into her bathroom and comes back out. "Crap I don't have your foundation color. I'm gonna run to the store real quick." She says.

"Okay hurry please." You say. Wanda leaves.

About 20 minutes later she comes back. "I think I got the right color. Let me see your wrist." She says. You hold your wrist out. She applies some on your wrist. It's an almost perfect match.

"Good enough for now." Wanda says.

She starts applying the makeup on your neck. "I didn't think this was gonna be how I was gonna spend my morning." You say.

"How'd you think you were gonna spend it huh?" Wanda asks wiggling her eyebrows.

"Not like that! Maybe having breakfast with him."

"And then you know after breakfast, make room for brunch." Wanda says.

"Oh my god Wanda!"

Wanda laughs, "I won't tell Steve about you two."

"You can't tell anyone Wanda. Sam knows because he saw that I had a hickey this morning before this monstrosity."

"This happened this morning?" Wanda asks.

"Yea he was sucking on my neck for the longest time."

"So you guys are just gonna sneak around and have secret sex?"

"Yep."

"Hot." Wanda sings.

You laugh. She continues to apply makeup to your neck.

After what seemed like forever, she finally sighs with relief.

"Alright. I think we're done." She says. You stand up and look in her bathroom mirror. Your neck looks fine. It doesn't look like someone was hungry and your neck was the only food on the table.

"Thank you so much Wanda." You say. You hug her.

"Wow you really don't want Steve finding out do you?" She asks.

"No I don't. I'm scared what he'd do." You say. Wanda nods.

"Okay your secret is safe with me and Sam." She says. You hug her again. You thank her for her help and walk out of her room to the elevator.

The elevator reaches your floor. The doors open and you see Bucky sitting on the couch. He sees you and his face brightens.

You walk over and stand in front of him. "Wanda just spent the last hour covering my neck in makeup because of you." You say. Bucky smiles. He holds his arms out for you to crawl in like a clingy little bastard. Unfortunately, you can't resist him and you do.

He sits you on his lap so he's basically holding you like you're a bride. "I haven't even eaten anything." You whine. Bucky kisses the top of your head. "I would say I'm sorry, but I'm not. You look sexy with my marks all over your neck. Plus my shoulder has teeth marks in it from you." He says.

"That's nothing compared to my neck."

"Oh I'm not complaining. I like it."

"Who knew James Buchanan Barnes liked being bit."

He leans his face in your hair and kisses your head. "Only when it's you doll."