5

"Alright, day one in the daily life of Yang Jungwon." Y/N thought to herself, taking in a deep breath before walking into her classroom.

It was a Monday, the first day of a brand new week in school. Y/N wouldn't say that she was scared, but she wasn't exactly calm either. Her heart seemed to be beating extra hard today, the lumps in her throat a little harder to swallow. She had no idea why she was so affected by some stupid plan, which she thought was so unrealistic that it could even be in a fanfiction.

Sitting down at her desk, Y/N realised that there was still 30 minutes before first period started. And so she decided to do what she always did when she was early — sleep. Resting her chin on her palm, she felt her eyes immediately droop in response. Nothing was better than a nap, especially during school hours.

However, the sound of the chair beside her scratching against the classroom floor pulled her out of her dreamland. She was shocked at the figure taking a seat beside her. The seat beside her was always empty, but she figured today was an exception.

"Good morning, Y/N," Jungwon greeted curtly, his dimples melting onto his cheeks at the small smile painting his face. He took a seat beside the girl, placing his school bag on the ground.

He giggled slightly at the girl's shocked expression, choosing to remain casual about it. Truthfully, Jungwon couldn't remember the last time he was looking forward to something this much. He was excited to introduce her to his lifestyle, which he already knew was going to be a whole new world for her.

"Ah.. Good morning, Jungwon," Y/N slowly replied, still a little perplexed as to why the boy wasn't sitting in his usual seat, but next to her instead.

"I didn't know you usually come to school early," Jungwon took out some school materials from his bag, neatly placing them on his table.

"I don't," Y/N bluntly replied, getting ready to resume her nap that had been interrupted by his sudden presence.

Jungwon laughed slightly at her remark, looking over at the girl that had once again closed her eyes. He felt his heart soften ever so slightly at the sight before him. I hope she managed to sleep well last night, he randomly thought to himself.

He reached out his hand and tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear, smiling softly at the way his fingers grazed her cheek in the process. Y/N's heartbeat jumped in surprise at his sudden action, but she managed to uphold the blank expression on her face, deciding to focus on her nap once again.

"Last time I checked, I don't sleep in class," Jungwon cheekily said, biting his lip to hold back a laugh. His grin got wider as she watched her eyebrows furrow in annoyance, her cheeks puffing up as she grumbled.

"Well, I do," she simply replied, unfazed by whatever he was trying to hint to her.

"But aren't we living my life first? It isn't your turn yet, sleepyhead," he teased, turning his attention back to the textbook that he had placed on his table. Y/N groaned, reluctantly opening her eyes. At this point, she had given up on her nap.

"Alright then, what do you do before class, Yang Jungwon?" She asked with a lighthearted tone, now facing the boy that sat beside her.

The boy beside her grinned widely, before placing his spare textbook on her table. A giggle escaped his mouth, watching as the dread seeped through the girl's gaze.

"Math."

"If there are no further questions, class dismissed." Y/N let out a huge sigh of relief, releasing the grip she had on her pen. She closed her eyes, and leaned back against her chair. Throwing her head back, she let out a soft groan.