09. 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩

Start from the beginning

"Fine, do it it's not like I wasn't going to do it eventually I'll wait upstairs and try to make as little noise as possible I'll make sure they don't wake up" I instructed as I exit the room.

I waited at the entrance for a while. I could feel the dagger being pulled out of Elijah then something sped past me before I could attack or do anything the thing stopped at the door only to reveal Elijah.

"You look in need of a makeover..." I eyed him up and down then heard Elena making it up the stairs while he just chuckled trying to regain full consciousness. "Let's get out before my brothers wake up"

I began to walk out and stopped where Elijah was at and handed him some blood bags then continued to walk.

──────༺♡༻──────

Elijah suggested we went to the lockwood mansion so that's where I drove to while he tried to heal with the blood bags.

"Can I have one?" O turned to him. He stopped for a moment trying to read me.

That was the thing about Elijah; he knew me too well and it was hard for him to pretend like he didn't care.

Eventually he gave in and handed it to me. Elena was waiting on us to finish our blood bags when her phone began to ring. I looked down only to see Stefan was the one that was calling her before she could answer it. I took it and answered.

"How is my favorite brother doing?" I could hear the way he tended up when he heard my voice.

"Where is she?!" He sounded demanding.

"Oh she's gone you know turned her into Elijah and he turned her into Klaus I'd say she's dead by happy hour..." I waited for a moment to get his reaction and I heard his heart beating faster which only made me burst out and laugh. "Relax Stef she's right next to me..."

I took the phone away from my ear and moved it towards Elena. "Speak"

"Stefan..." I quickly yanked the phone away and put it back to my ear.

"That's enough she's alive and breathing for now..."

"Val I swear if you lay a finger on her..."

"Oh I won't, I won't have to bye Stefan say hi to Damon for me..." he was saying a few words but I hung up quickly not letting him speak any more.

Elena just had her arms folded while she glared at me.

"Let's go" I opened the door and headed up to the entrance along with Elijah and Elena.

When I knocked on the door Mrs Lockwood opened up and looked at all of us with a shocked face.

"Valeria! Elijah, Elena! What are you doing here? What happened?" I'm figuring she's talking about Elijah by the way she was looking at him.

"I've had a bit of an incident, Carol. I'm hoping you could help." Elijah said, stepping forward.

"Well, I'm on my way to a meeting, so I-" she stopped which made me confused and I turned to Elijah only to find out he was compelling her.

"It won't take but a minute of your time." I knew she was on vervain, she always was but the compulsion worked.

"Of course. Anything you need." She said, letting us in.