𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬

Start from the beginning

"pink looks good on you." you commented as he let the towel hang loosely around his neck. "are you still mad at me?" he inquired. you stared at him for a moment before answering.

"yes, yes i am." you gave him a straight face and you heard him sigh. "i'm sorry. is there any way i can make it up to you?" he made his way over and crouched downwards, his hands resting against his knee.

"game with me." you sat up and suggested, handing him the other vacant controller. he agreed and sat next to you on your bedroom floor.

"what the hell?" you grunted, mad. "language." he commented, and knowing how witty you are, you came back with a reply just to spite him.

"english, obviously." you rolled your eyes and felt rage fuming in you. what the heck? the fourth match in mortal kombat and you haven't won a single one. not even once.

you've always been amazing at mortal kombat, how the hell did this boy here just beat you, not once, but four times? you were beyond pissed. "you're not making my anger subside by winning." you told him and gave him a glare.

"who would've thought y/n is a sore loser." he teased.

"whatever. i'm done with this game, and done playing with you." you put your controller down on the ground and huffed. you walked over to your bedside table and opened your drawer, rummaging through it, looking for your strawberry flavored lollipop.

"awh come on, one more game?" he gave you a puppy eye. you glanced over at him before taking the candy from your drawing and walking back to his side, settling down beside him on the mattress and your back leaned against your bed.

"fine. last one." you loosened the candy wrapper and toss it into the bin, before plopping the sweet into your mouth.

"i'm done." you put the controller down and threw your head back when you see the words "player 2 victory!" written on the screen.

"i'm sorry i'm just so great." he chuckled and turned to face you. you groaned.

"you're cheating! give me your controller, hajime!" you demanded and leaned over to his side, trying to grab the controller from him. "i'm not!" he whined and dodged you, the controller still in his hands.

"give it here!"

"no!" he argued and let the controller sit on the other side, then he suddenly tickled your sides and you were taken aback, having no time to react, your back landed on the soft mattress and you couldn't stop giggling.

"hajime! stop! please!" tears were falling from your eyes at this point, you couldn't stop laughing but you hate the feeling of being tickled.

"forgive me then." he stopped for a while. you hesitated, and he said "if not, i'll keep tickling you until you do." he snickered. "damn, i don't have a choice!" you whined.

"fine, you're forgiven." you told him and tried to sit up, your elbows supporting your body weight as they plop against the mattress. iwaizumi didn't move, he was on top of you, hovering over your body. your face were inches apart, noses almost touching each other.

your eyes widened a little when you realised how close you were, your pupils wandered for a few seconds and you blinked multiple times, feeling embarrassed. you slightly turned your head to the side, but you felt his warm hand against your cheek, making you face him.

you could feel his breath against your skin, a pair of green olive eyes staring into yours. his hand slowly caressed your cheek and he gulped. your face flushed red and you felt butterflies fluttering in your stomach.

you couldn't move. you could hardly let out the breath that was stuck in your throat. your pressed your eyes shut and let your lips react to the situation.

he had planted his warm lips against yours, kissing you passionately. you were stiff in the beginning, a little taken aback but eventually started to kiss him back. his hand slowly moved to the back of your neck, while yours made their way up to his hair, your fingers running through his soft brown locks. his teeth tugged softly on your bottom lip, making you let out a soft moan.

you could feel his lips curved into a smirk as he took this chance to slip his tongue into your mouth, deepening the kiss. you let him dominate you, his tongue tasting the lingering sweetness from the lollipop you sucked on earlier.

you both pulled away from the kiss, trying to catch your breath. he stared at you who have your back laid on the mattress right now, your eyes gleamed with your face flushed red underneath him.

"you taste sweet." he chuckled. you were flustered. almost like a reflex, you quickly brought your hands up and covered your face, feeling the heat that was formed on your cheeks.

iwaizumi shifted his body above you, and you felt his hands removed yours away from your face. "don't be shy around me, i want to see you. even when you're embarrassed." his voice sincere.

you didn't know what to say or how to react, your lips quivered. before you even knew it, his lips was pressed against yours once more, this time a little rougher and hungrier. he pinned both your arms above your head. you felt his vacant hand traveled down to your sides, his fingertips slowly moving down to your thighs.

you kissed him back, your tongue trying to dominate his, but with no luck. his bare hand rubbed your thigh and your heart skipped a bit, your body getting goosebumps from the skin contact. he pulled away from the kiss and stared into your eyes. you were both silent for a moment.

"you're so beautiful." he simply uttered, his hand letting go of your arms. he tucked a loose strand of your hair behind your ear and his thumb caressed your cheek. you gave him a soft smile and rest your arms around his neck, closing the gap between you two.

you turned your body around and pushed him down to the mattress, resting on top of him now. "thank you." you leaned in, inching closer to his face as you stared at him, your hand running through his hair.

he smiled and placed your hand on his chest, slowly pulling you into his embrace. you had your ear on top his chest, listening to his heart beating steadily while his strong arms were wrapped around your waist. you snuggled up closer to him, sniffing up his scent and your hands roaming through his toned abs and biceps.

his eyes lowered down to look at you, at the same time you flutter your eyes and stared upwards, your eyes making contact with his. he smiled and said,

"let's stay like this tonight."