"Why do we get babysit duty?" William complains as he takes a toy away from Mia's mouth.

"Because we are the oldest of the kids apart from Lita of course" I explain and he grunts.

"It isn't that bad"

"let's see if you say that when you have to change a diaper," He says back.

"If one of them has a dirty diaper you are going to change it, I don't know how" I mock.

"Then I will gladly teach you how from afar" He explains smirking and I roll my eyes playfully.

Milo keeps barking and starts to scratch the floor.

"Milo, what is going on with you?" I say walking over to him, I look to the hall and there is nothing there, I pick up Milo, close the door and walk back to my bed but he is still barking while trying to jump off the bed.

I hear some noises coming from outside my room, I frown all the legends and team flash are still on the mission, I silently get up open the door and stick my head out.

That is when I see the Meta walking through the hall, I immediately close the door.

"Shit" I whisper, I walk up to William.

"Brooke, what is going on?" He asks as he picks up Nora and Mia from the floor.

"The meta is here"

"But our parents are fighting the meta right now," He says confused.

"There are two of them. Gideon pull up the security footage, please"  I say and the footage appears on my TV, the meta is walking around while throwing and breaking things down "Told you he is here"

"Ok, we have to hide Mia and Nora right now," William says worriedly.

"You are right, I don't have my time courier so that is not an option, the ventilation system is too obvious and dangerous for babies...We have to move my bed...My mama installed a small safe room under my bed in case that something happened, it is only for one adult person but I am sure two babies can fit in there"

"What about us?" William asks as he helps me move the bed without making sounds.

"We will have to figure that out later but first the babies" I whisper and William nods, we open the safe room, grab most of their toys then put Mia and Nora inside both of them wrapped in a blanket to keep them warm.

"What if they cry?" William asks as he kisses Mia on the forehead.

"The safe room is soundproofed" I explain as he nods, we move my bed back to its place to hide the door of the safe room.

"The next thing we have to do is call our parents" He proposes and I nod.

I walk over to get my phone when I hear a loud crash and all the lights go out. I turn around and I am able to see a little because I was trained in the dark a few times.

I open I my drawer and take out a flashlight and give one to William, he sits at my desk and tries to turn on everything.

"Gideon?" I ask hopefully but there is no response "Damm it, the power is out and there is no signal" I tell Willam as I show him my phone "There is no way to contact our parents we are on our own"

"Ok so for our parents to save us is not an option maybe I can use my phone battery to power up your laptop so we are at least able to see where the meta is"  William explains taking out his phone and opening it.

William starts to connect a few cables, after a few tries my laptop turns on, I type in the password and open the footage of the security cameras, we check a few cameras until we find the meta, he is on the gallery then I notice two photos on his hand.