𝐋𝐗𝐈. 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

Start from the beginning

   Touya realized the more she cried, the colder the room got. Meaning, she was controling the temperature with her emotions.

   He never anticipated on her to be awake. He hoped she was asleep so that this would be way easier. But she was crying in her arms as she didn't know what to do to stop the freezing.

   Touya contemplated on just leaving her but as he was about to leave, something stopped him from turning around. Maybe it was her cries or whatever. But whatever it was, it made him stay put.

   Seeing no choice, he quickly made his way over to her. "Hey, Hey!" Touya whispered a little, quickly sitting on her bed. What on earth was he doing? He was supposed to kill her and here he was.....attempting to comfort her. He was supposed to hate her.

   He had hate for her. But.....now, that hate was dying a little in his chest as he pulled her into his lap, warming his body to melt the ice on her hands.

   Little Tomomi snuggled into his hold as her crying was muffled by his shoulder. She had no idea that he was there to kill her. All she knew was that her big brother was comforting her for the first time ever.

    "Shhh~ It's okay." Touya cooed, holding her in his arms. "It's okay. You'll be okay, Toto."

   Tomomi sniffled, raising her head to look at him. "Big brother?" She sobbed out, holding up her semi frozen hands. "I-I don't know how to-"

   "It's okay, here." He said, gently grabbing her hands and warming her hands in his. The ice disappeared from her skin. "See? its going to be okay. I promise."

   Tomomi looked at her hands, blinking for a second. He made the ice go away. She had a terrible nightmare before he got there and it scared her so bad, she froze her room and her hands. And she didn't know how to make it stop.

   But he saved her. He really helped her. It made Tomomi look at him like a hero. He protected her from the monsters in her dreams.

   Touya fought back a small grin as he tried to keep a straight face but his defenses were disappearing. The hate in his soul he let boil for a while, simmered down once she looked into his eyes. It was like something told him 'What the hell were you thinking?! How could you kill her?!'

   Tomomi had an effect on him and it was quite evident.

   "I...." He started, shaking himself from his deep thoughts. "I....I promise....I will take away the pain if you ever need me to, okay?"

   Tomomi nodded, wiping her tears away with her tiny fist. "P-Pinky promise?" She asked, holding up her tiny pinky finger.

   For a second, Touya was about to not do it. But the look in her eyes made him rethink that.

   Reluctantly, Touya wrapped his bandaged pinky around hers and grinned just a bit. "I pinky promise, Toto....I'll protect you from the monsters."

     I guess you could say, I saw myself in her. She was just like me in that moment. Weak, scared and fragile. So I did what no one else would do for me. I stayed and I promised her that everything was going to be okay.

    I must have broken that promise so many times.

    I hated myself. I still do, kind of. I hated that I couldn't take her with me. I hated how much Enji hurt her and our family. I hated how much I used to hate my own baby sister.

   But most of all.....I hated how no matter what....no matter how long it's been.....I could never hate her.

   I couldn't just push her away like the others. I couldn't harm her, I couldn't bare to see her harmed eventhough it's my fault she's been hurt and humiliated. And because of that, I hated myself even more.

   But what kept me going was anger. Hate. Vengence. And I was determined to take it all out on Enji.

   Tomomi made her choice in staying with the false heroes. And I made mine when I abandoned her again. But even then.....I was determined to make her see that the age of heroes has to end.

   I was determined to make her see just how much she is like me. She is me. I know it. I hate it and I want to deny it even more. But she is me. She just needed to see that, herself.

    Tomomi.......I guess I was in denial all of this time.....You are me.....You are powerful like me. You are deadly like me.....You can be me even more if you would wake up.....

   And I know exactly how I can make you see that.....I know how to make you see.....You belong with us and not them.....

    But I want you to forgive me.....Maybe not now.....I'd be long dead before you forgive me but even if I am 6 feet under and on my way to hell.....I want you to know that your big brother loves you....always.

    Which is why I have to do this.....

     I'm sorry, Tomomi

.......
well......uh....
don't mind me. just
setting up future events.

like the war arc and beyond that.
You think Tomomi is already
mentally unstable now.....wait
until we get to the Liberal War Arc

( I handwritten that arc already and....
it's gonna hurt way more than the
camp arc. )

I'm sorry and i hope you all
can forgive me.

dont' forget to comment and vote.
love you and stay safe!