𝐋𝐗𝐈. 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

Start from the beginning

   That is......before they got their quirks.

   And that bastard decided to look for a younger model to be his pride and joy while I was treated like the scum of the earth. I became a ghost to Enji after Shoto got his quirk. All of us did.

    We were like the air. We were there but invisible to a man who only ever acknowleged us whenever he wanted to tell us how incompetent we are.

   Fuyumi and Natsuo were basically useless to him while I was the son who was so desperate to please his father that I would hurt myself in order to prove my wortth to him. I wanted to have his attention. I wanted his approval. But all I got was bad treatment and mental issues.

    And it was all their fault. The twins were at fault for what I was going through. Mostly Shoto. He was the reason I was seen as nothing to our fuck up of a father.

   I was angry. I was hurt. So I tried to do the unthinkable. I tried to kill them. Because I believed that if they were gone, it would make him feel what I have been feeling this entire time.

   If his precious twins were gone, I would have his love again. I would have his approval. And as fucked up as it sounds.....In the beginning, I hated the sight of Tomomi. She reminded me of all the things I used to be. Who Touya was.

    But no matter how angry I was at her......That hate disappeared the night I tried to kill her. I don't know why but....

     Angry and full of hate, Touya crept through the hallway late night. Barely walking past his parent's room without making a sound. He was seething. He was crying angry tears as he made his way to his little sister's room.

   If Enji loved those twins so much, let's see how he likes it when he takes away the only thing that gave him pride and joy. Let's see how he feels when Touya takes away his precious "twins"

   Starting with Tomomi.

    Touya walked over to his sister's room, slid the door open and was immediately met with a big gust of icy air. His hair flew back a little as he held onto the door to stop himself from falling. It shocked him. Once the cold air was gone, Touya looked into her room.

   Almost everything was frozen. Her walls had frostbites all over it. The ceiling had huge icicles hanging above the entire room, but her bed was the only thing untouched by the ice.

   Snowflakes were suspended in the air, frozen in time. A sight that shocked young Touya to the core.

  He slowly entered her room and looked around the place. Did she do all of this? Dumb question because she's the only one using the room. He knew she developed her quirk way too early in life but he had no idea it was to this extent.

   "Woah..." He sighed out, a cloud of cold breath exscaped his lips. "....How intriguing."

    Suddenly, he heard sobbing. Like.....light and small sobbing.

   He turned his head and saw his baby sister awake, sitting upright in her bed. She was crying in her tiny hands as her hands were rapidly. She looked like she was trying to stop it but she couldn't. Ice was slowly creeping down her hands and wrists.