Chapter 9

Third Person POV

Yeji woke up in an awful mood and her tiredness got the best of her, losing count on what day it was in Paris. 2? 4? Hell, they may have been there for 2 weeks and she wouldn't know. She sat up slowly and winced at a sharp pain she felt in her neck.

Great. A stiff neck.

She rubbed the area and looked at her alarm clock that read 10:30am. Her eyes almost popped out of her sockets since she usually wakes up early. She must've been so tired from last night.

In all honesty, Yeji was in a peachy mood because the scene of her and Chaeryeong's make out replayed in her mind and it got her tossing around in the bed. She thought drinking multiple glasses of water at 3am was a good idea but it just led to a full bladder.

"I hate how you make me feel, Chaeryeong-ah" Yeji grumbled with her face buried in her hands.

The thought of Chaeryeong naked below, got her stomach doing flips and that familiar heat in her region returned.

"I can't be this horny in the morning"

Yeji turned her head from the sound of her door creaking open. Big mistake as the sharp pain was felt, making her yelp.

"Yeji, what happened? Are you okay?" Chaeryeong jumped on the bed and held her neck.

"I didn't have a good sleep"

"Our poor leader. Sit down in front of me and I'll massage it"

Yeji trusted the younger girl and did as she said, her heart racing when Chaeryeong patted her shoulders. "Shirt off, Unnie"

"Wanna take it off for me?" Yeji winked, earning a slap to the head.

"Stop being stupid. Hurry up" Chaeryeong giggled.

The leader grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head, revealing her well toned abs and muscles. For once, Yeji thanked herself for attending the gym because the way Chaeryeong stared at her right now, made her feel proud.

"Like what you see?"

"S-Shut up!"

"Ah, there's no lotion, babes but I'm sure I'll be fine without it" Yeji smiled and faced forwards as Chaeryeong worked her fingers gently on her neck.

"What troubled your night, Unnie?" The younger asked, applying a little more pressure.

"I can't say"

"Why not?"

"It's a bit embarrassing"

"You can trust me, Yeji and you know I won't stop nagging you until you tell me"

The older girl chewed on her lower lip and blushed. "I couldn't stop thinking about what we did last night"

"That's it?"

"It made feel horny okay! The feeling was bothering me" Yeji finally blurted out.

Chaeryeong paused for a bit and licked her lips. "A-Are you still feeling bothered right now?"

"Unfortunately"

There was a short awkward silence between them.