New World

All old fans of New World sorry I haven't updated in like a year. Stuff happens. Or in other worlds writers  block. But, I'm back for now. Since its been a year I'm not feeling the characters anymore. In particular, Allen. So he is gonna be changed but All the others will stay the same. Frankly to tell you the truth the guy characters always resembles what I find attractive and right now I'm like obsessed with Asian tv shows aka Kdrama as well as Kpop. So Allen will have a different name and he'll be Asian.

Side Note: OMG there's the cutest Asian boy in my lunch that keeps looking over at my table. He sits with only Junior girls and I don't think he talks a lot but he has the cutest lips and face ever. Gah I hope he talks to me one day...

Nora's Point Of View

"I'm just a girl." I shouted back at my aunt and uncle.

Welcome to my life! So here I am. Seventeen years old, not a single friend, and a bad case of Orphan Annie. To answer the same question that has been asked since I was twelve I have no idea what happened to my parents. For all I know they could be dead or relaxing in Hawaii. Five years ago my parents disappeared. During the middle of the school day the police came and took me to the police department. One of the police officers told me that they found blood that's DNA matched with my parents. When they weren't able to contact them and when they didn't come home for a week my aunt Lucinda, my mother's sister, and Uncle Mark were legally appointed my guardians. This was horrendous news for me. My aunt was a snob while my uncle was fat and thought he knew everything there was to know. 

That night's fight left me seething. These people were driving me crazy and I had to get out even though my stomach would be filled with regret sooner or later. After stomping through the living room giving my guardians the middle finger I got out of the house. They called after me, "Don't come back." I flew through the streets heading straight for the beach. The sky was pitch black except for the moon and there was not a single person in sight. Panic filled my stomach. What was was going to be my next step?

Writing seemed like the most natural thing to do. When my eyes looked down at the paper the words started flowing out. Why am I here? Different religions say people were created for a reason. But I have no entire idea what my reason is. This waiting is torturous and it's going to end right now. Sobs choked their way up my throat. A big gust of wind followed by a humongous wave crashed into me. I fell backwards into the water. At first I tried thrashing around but after a bit I didn't fight it. I slowly calmed down and let the water overthrow me. Then it turned black...

 Allan's Point Of View

 Walking down the corridor which led to the outside world I heard a sound that was impossible. Breathing. Even though this couldn't be happening I headed towards the direction it was coming from. Laying there was a girl. Frankly, if I tried to describe her it wouldn't do any justice so I'll just say this one cheesy line. She was the most beautiful creature I set eyes on. Just once I promised myself, I would disobey the manners I learned and caressed the cheek of a complete stranger. At once her eyes fluttered open and closed again with a start. Snapping to my sense, I realized that the mysterious girl needed help. After screaming to the guards that a human was here I stealthily managed to get away leaving her  in the safety of the people that treat me like an outcast,