Moving On (Adonis X Kanon)

plot: adonis and kanon talk about moving away for college and think about the old times!!!!!!!!!!!

Kanon ran uo to the door as the bus was on eminute awawy. She perfusely knocks on the dooR and says "Adonis-kun!!! Fueee... please aswer the door," Adonis waltzed up to the door and opwned it calmly. "Kanon-chsan oh my gpd why are yoy here its veen years..." Kanon cries out "I'm moving away im gouhg to Paris! I'll nener see anyone again, Ill miss everything especially you Adonis-Kun...."

"Kanon!" He lookes at her deearingly with a grin on his face "Chasing uyour dreem I see, youve always talked about wanting to go to disney land," Kanon has a breathe of releaf and thinks to hersekf "Im glad he wasnt sad fuee," Kanon looks down upset "Im gonna miss it though, what do i do now? How will I contact everyone, What about helolo haoppy world??"

Adonis sighs "Instead of thinking about the futuer, think about thre good tikes we had here<" Adonis giggles "Remember the time we went bowling with Roselia adn we got a strike adn everyone partied and laugherd," Kanon chucked "I rememver Yukina got so that that she lost but she still congratulated me, and then I spent my tickets on a teedy bear for you,"

He pulls out the blue sfot teddybear "I still have it after all these years, I think you should have it now so you dont forget me in Paris liviung your dream"

"Oh Adonis-kun I'll always love you!" Adomis looks up with sad eyes "Ill never stop loving you too,"

The buss honked fOr Kanon to get on. She sighed and waved goodbye "Ill never forget you Asdonis-kun, good luck woth Unded and next time you see Hellp Happy World tell them I mean well, and to not forget me," A tear lefy Adonis' eye as he says "Of course, goodbye for now," "Bye Adonis-kin,"

Kanon ran ahead and hopped on the bus lookking at Adonis waving goodbye as she departed.