"Okay. Good work ladies! Let's call it a day!"

I immediately take my hands off her when the photographer said that we're done.

"I'll be off first" Lisa uttered.

"Today is your first meeting with Mina right?" Rosé asked.

"Yeah. We're going to have a special collaboration for RNET" Lisa replied casually.

I looked at her and there was excitement in her eyes and I kinda...hate it? Lisa waved us goodbye. She is acting as if she doesn't know what she did last night! How daring of her to do that to me and now I'm the only one who's bothered? Just what the hell Lisa-yah.

"Unnie, I heard that Mina was pretty famous to her fellow trainees even before she debuted" Rosé started.

"Yeah, I've heard about her too. She was known for her elegance and she was even compared to a real life princess"

Woah. So Lisa is working with such a beauty? What if she ends up drooling over that Mina's pretty sophisticated face? That can't be.... right?

But I'm pretty too. I work at YG. I'm a member of BLACKPINK. And I'm Channel's muse.

WAIT. What am I thinking? Just WHAT THE HECK AM I THINKING?

Why am I comparing myself to her? And why would I care if Lisa gets to meet her?

Snap out of it Jennie!

"Urgh! No way!"

Jisoo and Rosé looked at me in synch. They gave me a "what's gotten into you?" look. Geez. I can't believe I said it out loud.

"I'm sorry. I'm just talking to....myself?" I awkwardly explained.

"Huh?!"

"It's intrapersonal communication where a person talks to--"

"Seriously unnie?"

"You must be hungry Jendeukie. Should we grab a bite?"

Chaeyoung's face lightened up. This is indeed the power of food.

"How about avocado?" I joshed.

"Yah! Unnieeeee!"

We just laughed. Maybe focusing on getting my stomach get stuffed with food will get her out of my head. Damn. That kiss. I guess it intoxicated me. I hate you MANOBAN!

LISA'S POV

I just finished the meeting with Mina. I know that it's going to be a great project. I'm done with my schedule today and I'm so tired. Like very very very tired that I'm imagining right now how it feels to soak in a warm bath.

I was about to doze off when my phone rang.

It was Jisoo unnie.

"Lisa? Have you heard the news?"

"What news? I didn't have time to surf the internet today"

"Newspatched reported that Jennie is dating Kai and it's making the internet world go crazy"

"Who's dating who?" I asked in confusion.

"Jennie. They said she was dating Kai all along!"

"And...is it true?"

"Jennie admitted it. I guess there's something bigger behind it and she's not ready to tell us the details yet"

So Jennie is dating someone else? Without telling us? And we are just hearing about it right now? I didn't know that learning the truth from somebody else will hurt this much. Why did she keep it from us? From me? Of all people?