JENLISA

JENNIE'S POV

"Cheers" our voice echoed in the four corners of the room.

We are here at our dorm celebrating the release of our first ever album.

It feels great. After how many years of hard work, we were able to hold this achievement.

"Jennie-yah, look at Lisa. She's totally wasted!" the tipsy Jisoo said.

I chuckled "Chaeyoung-ah, I suggest you stop munching right there, rather you should start carrying Jisoo to your dorm"

Chaeyoung annoyingly looked at me "Arasso, unnie" she paused then she playfully smiled "you should start carrying our maknae to her room too."

"She's sound asleep. I guess she can comfortably sleep on the sofa for tonight" I replied. We both laugh at that thought of Lisa waking up with a backache and a cold nose.

"Annyeong. Pong!" Jisoo said as she pulled Rosé's neck down.

"Yah! Unnie!"

"I'm Jisoo, I'm ok" she paused

"and who's this?" she pointed at me.

"Ohhhh it's our mandu-yah!"

She's really drunk. She kept on teasing us. She's going to regret this tomorrow. I hope she won't play dumb about this though.

"Chaeyoung-ah, she really looks like a mandu right?" she laughed.

"I think you should really get going. Look at her babbling irksome things."

"I totally agree. Uhh. I'm missing my bed so much."

"Annyeong. See you tomorrow."

I closed the door and get back to Lisa. She was still there, sleeping peacefully.

"Lisa-yah" I tried to wake her up.

Looking at her at this distance, at this close makes me realize how stunning she is even without any make up on. She had this appeal that makes the boys' head turn. She also give out this strong charisma that makes the girls question their gender identity.

Wait.

What am I saying?

It is as if I'm hypnotized by her.

I need to shrug this thoughts off of my head.

I was about stand when she held my wrist.

"Jennie-yah" she uttered in her sleepy voice then she pulled me closer, too close that I can almost smell her breath.

"Don't ever stare at me like that again" she paused then she opened her eyes.

"because it makes me wanna do this" after saying those words, she closed the gap. I was startled when she started kissing me. I tried to pull myself away but the way she moved her soft lips awakened a strange sensation within me. It's like a gravity that pulls me, a void where I am caught unable to resist. I found myself responding to her kisses. I must not be in my right mind for doing this.

When our lips parted, Lisa just looked at my dumbfounded face. Then she smiled goofily before she landed on my chest.

"Lisa. Yah!" I hissed as I came back to my senses.

"How dare you sleep your butt off after doing this kind of scheme to me" I whispered.

"Okay, okay, look here. 1, 2, great shot!"

"Jennie, put your hands around Lisa's hips" the photographer said as she raised her hand to signal that she's about to take photos again.

For the first time, there was hesitation as I slowly put my hand around her hips. There was this strange feeling that electrifies me when I touched her skin.