only one can remain

As suspected, the police found the body and obviously it was on the news. Might I add, it was some of the biggest news going around. Finding out that there were multiple killers on the loose and they were against each other was a big thing. But they also didn't hesitate to have a case to find out 404's identity. 

George now got to experience what Dream felt when he was able to watch the news and laugh about the fact that they were so far off from finding his identity. Truly it was humorous to see the claimed professionals failing so miserable at their job they are called to be 'well trained' for. 

Meanwhile Dream was starting his plan to find out and take down this other team. Although they weren't nearly as cleaver as Dream and 404, the plan to get rid of them would have to be executed down to the second since everyone was starting to be on high alert for any trail of the two. 

--

Time passed more and more and Dream was able to come up with one of the most complex missions he's ever done. As long as everything was done correctly, they'd never get caught and their spot as the only, and best, serial killers in town would be all theirs once again. 

Explaining this to George would be difficult but lucky for Dream, George's skill to comprehend things quickly have been far superior to any one else he's ever seen. Why George didn't apply that in school? He didn't really know but school has been the last thing on his mind since he's joined with the masked man and he hasn't had a thought of turning back. 

Upon gathering the materials George was thinking about how it would be like when they had caught this pair and found out who they really were. They could be normal people or there could magically be some result that could leave his jaw hanging on the ground. 

Let me tell you, it wasn't option number one. 

:notes:

hey you lot!!! sorry this chapter is short it's sort if just a filler but i do have big plans for the next chapter. eat and drink something today even if it's small!! 

(as) 

Love you, 

-dramatic