New school year

Jenny I promise this year is going to kick ass. YOUR younger sister says as she puts on makeup. "Yeah you said that when we first moved here and look how that turned out." " oh please Jen it was not that bad." You mumble "That's what you think." " quit talking you are making me mess up your makeup." your sister reprimands. "Fine." You reply "Doo Jen are you going to do it?" Your younger sister asks " What are you talking about? " you inquire " You know exactly what I am talking about. " Lilly responds "No,I really don't lily." Lily wiggled her eyebrows and says "you know who jen, Are you going to tell Josh you like him? " " N-no I am not. " " Why not? " And you start thinking 1. He is a player. 2. He bullied me for three fucking years. 3. I am best friends with his little sister. And you jolt to reality when Lily snaps her fingers in front of your face. And shake your head and say no Lily. She rolls her eyes and says fine go get dressed. I Don't know what to wear. Lily puts her pointer finger on her chin and walks over to your closet and pulls out a white cropped top and short shorts and throws it at you and says PUT THIS ON. you wave her off so you can change without her seeing you in your bra and underwear BTW I am very self conscious about my body. As you were putting on your socks you hear Lily say she is in her room. You start thinking who is in MY HOUSE WITH MY LITTLE SIS. And you walk out of your room and see a face you never want to see. Hey Jennifer he says in a cocky tone. You say Nick what the Fuck do you want? Okay you probably want to know why I don't like him. He is Josh's best friend and my other bully. Oh come down slut I came here to tell you. That Josh wants you to meet him at the spot. You Scoff and say Nick you are such a dumbass to think I would fall for that shit. Now leave my fucking house before I call the police. And you start shoving him out of the house. And as he was just about through the door. when Nick grabs your wrists and holds them super tight and says. If you ever fucking speak to me like that again I will have to punish you baby. He says in a seductive voice. He then let's go an walks to his car and drives away.

TIME SKIP you and your sister are driving to school

Hey sis I think you should bla bla bla who the fuck does nick think he is. He has no right to come to my fucking house. He doesn't need to know that I am the only fucking adult in that house. "Hey Jenny are you listening." "Yep". "Okay as I was saying". Nick is a fucking man whore. "JENNIFER SLOW THE FUCK DOWN!!!!" You quickly hit the brakes and say we are here. You and Lily get out of the car and go your separate ways. You stop for a second and start to head to Josh's Makeout spot. you were half there when you felt hands on you. And someone whispers "I would not scream if I was you."