Chapter 18: Kiss and Make up 🔞

"Lie down," Bobi told Zane

"Bo, please stay, don't leave me?" Zee pleaded "I... I..." he stammered

"I'm here, not going anywhere," Bob confirmed him "Take a rest, I'll wake you up when lunch is ready" he added

"Mn. Thanks babe" Zane whispered

Bob gave him a kiss on his cheeks as Zee lie down on their bed.

"What's wrong?" Zee asked when he feel Bob's stare.

"You're so beautiful"

"You're way too prettier, babe," said Zee while opening his eyes. "I'm sorry a while ago, I hate it when you are ignoring me,"

"Won't happen again, am sorry," validates Bob. "I love you"

Zee didn't hold back anymore. He grabbed Bob down facing him on the bed, brushing his thumb on the younger's lip he said "And I love you the most,"  he said.

This sends a dial for Bobi to feast on his lips, sucking  it romantically, earning a lewd moan from Zee, "but I loved you first" Bob declared on Zee's left ear and licks it. This smutty act sends shiver down Zee's spine. 

"Don't leave me, don't ignore me, don't make me feel bad, ever again. I can't, aaaaahhhhhhh, live without you..." Zee purred as Bob continue to harass both his ears.

"I'm sorry babe, I love you, you feel much better now? cc..can I.. ?" Bob gently ask for permission to pull Zee's pants down, and the older man nods.

"Mn." Zane

Bob quickly pulled Zee's belt off of the straps, while Zee on the other hand starts to unzip Bob's jeans, and both pulled of their shirts leaving them only with their undershorts, 

"Babe, I want you so bad," Zee voiced out.

Bob smiled and started to kiss Zane passionately again. He slowly moved down Zane's chest, kissing and licking the older's pink buds round and round while one of his hand start massaging Zee's hardened cock.

"Baby, ngggaaaaahhhh"

Bodi slowly kisses Zee's navel down to his erection, teasing and making it more harder. 

"Baby, you're so hard," Bob teases

"Bo, stop teasing me anymore, you're so mean to me since this morning," Zee

Bob let out a grin. He then put Zee's weenie inside his mouth, slowly rocking it up and down, kissing and licking it all the way down to Zee's nuts making the latter arch his lower back from so much pleasure. Zane gently guided Bobi's head with both his hand up and down, opened his legs wider while and thrust his member deeper into Bob's throat.

"ooaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh" was the only sound that Zane keeps on repeating as Bob continue to do his job. 

All the pain and headache he's feeling since this morning started to vanish like magic just by doing this erotic move.

"nigaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh" he continued to moan while his eyes rolled in this heavenly feeling. 

"oooooooooohhhhhh" Bob continue to moan as he deep thrust Zee feeling the latter's bulge twitching already. 

"Babe, I'm cumming mmmnnngggg    aaaahhhhhhhhh ngaaahhhhhhhhhhhh"  were the last groan of the older man, 

Zee's spunks went gushing inside Bob's mouth, he carefully hold it inside while flipping Zane who's now lying tired on the bed. After seeing his lover, he politely flipped him down on his stomach, arching his bottom upwards giving way for Bob to enter his hole.

"Baby, gently," Zane was only able to say

Bob spat all Zee's jizz on his hand and start to gently massage it on Zee's hole,

"Your back and bottom are as beautiful as your face, I like seeing you this way," Bob teases as he insert plastic onto his dick

He then started to insert a finger first and gently added two more until he could fit his into it already. 

"eeeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhh" Zee shouted when Bob suddenly entered his hole unannounced.

Bob started to pound him harder leaving lewd moans and groans inside the room.

"Babyyyy...aaaaaaahhhh aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, nnnghhh noooo, ahhhhhhhhhh thaaaaaaat," Zee continued to sing

Bob flipped Zane once more, now facing him. He stop bouncing for once and started to devour Zee's chest, now up to the latter's neck back down to his navel. Then Bob took off the plastic.

"Baby what are you doing?" Asked Zee

"I love you, I want to feel you," was Bob's response. 

Zee felt deep happiness on what he's heard. He then bent and gently grab and suck Bob's tower upside down and swallowing on the latter's knackers insanely making Bobi crazy.

"Baby, let me in," Bob said

Zee positioned himself on the bed once more then Bob top him and inserted his mickey inside Zane once more, but now, unprotected.

"You're so warm, babe" he said

"So big aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Zee repeated

"I can't hold it babe, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaahhhhh ngggghhhhhhhhhh"  Bob now in a moaning mess. "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaahhhh" he continued. 

"baby, aaaaaaahhhhhh" Zane answered making Bob grab and cram down his lips.

"baby please cum with me," Bob said "nnnnnnnyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh"

"Baby.... wwwooooooooaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh" Zee.

The two were sent into otherworldly sensation. Bob fell down on Zee's chest, panting and running out of breath. 

"I love you, Zee. I love you so much, never doubt my love for you," Bob said.

Zee on the other hand caresses and kisses Bob's head.

Bob continued to kiss and lick Zee's nipple, leaving the other one ready for the next round once more.   😜

--------------

I don't know what I'm doing, please tell me where i'm lacking. Thank you guys once more! Jiayou!

***********

DISCLAIMER:

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are owned by their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended. The author does not own any of the photos used in this pure fanfiction, all credits to their rightful owners. All rights Reserved 2021

Hey guys! thanks for reading, this my second original YiZhan fanfic story. I hope you enjoy the first chapter. Please comment, send emojis, vote and subscribe to my watty. Thank you!