Chapter 16 : Akshit's warning

Vedant always reminds me of Akshit.
I wonder how would he be, as a teenager. As a father, I had really failed my responsibilities. Once, this venture's over, I'm gonna regain my family and find time for them.

**Click**

I heard someone click my photo. A young lady with a jPhone in her hand.

"Hey nice phone you got there. Unfortunately, its going down soon", I smirked.

I quicked towards her and snatched her phone and threw it across the buildings and went off.

I took a last glance at that girl before leaving. She was heartbroken just like I was when he, Vedant found me....

[Flashback]

"Hello, you alive?" Someone said...
I opened my eyes. My vision was kinda blur.

I was in dark room. "Hey..", someone shaked me.

"Take it easy, man..", I saw a young boy infront of me.

"Where am I?", I asked.
"Uh... Ratnagiri. I'll say. I saw a fire up the mountain. So I went there. I found you, So... I brought you here."

We were in a cattle shed, well kind of, except the part that there were no cattle around.

"I'm Vedant, by the way."
"I'm Omkar... You live here?", I asked.

"Na, I came at my native village for vacations. Just- uh.."

"What year is this?"
"I'm sorry, what ?"

"I asked what year is this?"
"This is 2017 Ofcourse."

"6 years have passed..", I hummed, 6 years have passed now. I'm officially out of existence, And now I'm nothing.

"Where did you get that suit - It's awesome", Vedant said as he touched the core of my suit.

"Get your hands off this suit !!!", I ordered as I tried to get up but I couldn't. The suit felt very, very heavy.

It was discharged. Wait, how could I know this ? It seems this suit was somehow connected to my body somehow.

"The power's down. Can you find a charging hole somewhere in this suit?", I asked.

"Ya, wait. I'll search", he said and started checking my suit. 20 minutes gone and still no signs to of a *yes*

"I think, the power source is the core at your chest.."
"Do you really think I didn't know that ? This isn't some cell-powered toy ! The question is how do I charge it ?", I yelled.

"Stop behaving like an arrogant aunt. I know what I've to do.. And you, do you really think I'm buying this fact of yours, that the suit belongs to you ? It's clear, you've stolen it, isn't it ?", the boy remarked.

"Ok, ok. You've some time? I'll tell you the whole story", I said, I'd no other option.

"Ya, always. I love stories.."

[/Flashback]

Ok, now time for some payback, Jayesh. I knew where he and his fami- , .. No.. Its MY FAMILY. MY FAMILY. FAMILY...

I reached the rooftop of Plexon Complex.

Okay floor 7 - to strike. I hooked up my rope at the terrace and started descending. The glass window made it even easier to recognize Jayesh.

7 years he's still the same. I got some momentum, enough to crack the glass door. But it didn't work. Ok, time for some action. I removed my fire-gear from my back.

CRASHHHHH !!!!!!

The glass exploded as I smoothly landed into the bedroom. Jayesh at the centre of the bed. "Oh Partner, I was indeed expecting you. Too late huh?", He said as if he was knew I would come. "Come, kill me."

"Na. I won't kill you at once. You must experience how I felt, the insecurity, fear, anguish hated -all of that. You'll die, but slowly and painfully.." as I said as I pointed my laser at him — at his arms.

"I'll take everything away from you. Everything. First, your arms.."

DHADDDDDDDDDDD!!!

I was flung off before I could complete my sentence. I saw a purple aura - as a boy entered in the room as well. He looked somewhat older than Vedant. His hands were white, energy flowing through them.

"Get away from my Dad!", He roared.

Was it him ?
Was it Akshit ?!