"JERK ME OFF?"

Momo's Pov:

Today was good but bad at the same time. i was gonna confess to shoto, but then camie said they were dating which i found out was a lie! He got mad at her and we kissed and now we are in his dorm cuddling! He is so warm! I look up at him to see him looking down at me . i was inlove with his beautiful eyes and scar. Whatever happned, i will always support him through that. I yawned and he chuckled softly which made me blush like crazy! That was so soft and cute! Eeee! "you tired?" He asked me as he softly holding my waist and pulls me closer. He was adorable. I nod and put my head up to his chest. I feel his breathes and his heart beating fast. This is probaly different for him. He is super hot, but he was never really interested in love. As for me, mine is beating fast aswell. i can feel it pumping in my chest. i am pribaly flustered and pink, i can tell. "you should get some sleep, tomorrow i can take you to the mall. it is late, so lets have a good sleep." He whispers in my ear. "O-okay, i agree" I answer. Him whispering in ear felt like luxury. i was red. i felt my face heating up. it felt like we were having sex. WHAT DID I JUST THINK!? NO! I shook the thought away. My eyes widen as todoroki takes his shirt off. "Are you alright? i sleep without a shirt on if thats okay, i can put it back on if your uncomfortable." He says softly. i didnt realise how toned he was! without realising, i skim and scan his muscles and abs. "Oh, you like it?" He says in a calm voice. I turn red and i feel like fainting! I nod embarrassed. WHY DID I DO THATTT? He laughs. " Hmph! i can play at that game too!" I mumble lohd enough for him to hear as i slip of my dress so im in a bra and panties. "AH!" He yelps. I giggle and the. realise what i did. Omg. No turning back now.. "T-thats too far yaomomo!! I can see your b-breasts and y-your thing down there!" He says embarrassedly. I laugh. "your gonna have to get used to it! atleast im wearing soem clothessss" I laugh. He agrees but he cant stop looking at my boobs! I laughed and was completely fine with it. i mean it felt good for my crush to like my body- We got comfy. He plays with my hair and rubs my stoumache then my vision slowly closes.

A LITTLE BIT OF SMUT WARNING!:

Todoroki's POv:
I woke up and turned to the clock. It was 8:30 in the morning on saturday morning. Momo layed on top of me with he breasts sandwiching my chest! i was red. "Y-yaomomo! Its morning.." I whispers a little loud but not too loud. She yawned and woke up slowly looking up at me with her gorgeous face. I smiled and she turned pink. "w-whats wrong!?" I ask worried. She sits up meaning she is sitting on my lap. "N-nothing" She mutters. I feel myself going red and.. Crap. I felt my pants go a too little tight. She looks at me. I think she knows i have a b0ner. "your hard arent you?" She says blushing. I cover my face embarrassed. "i-im sorry! i cant control it!" I stutter. She giggles. She pecks my lips. "Want me to jerk you off?" She asks. My eyes widen. "J-JERK ME OFF?" I scream. She quickly covers my mouth. "Shush! people probaly heard that." She whispers. Hew did she say that so casually!? AND SHE ASKED TO JERK ME OFF? I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY. "i understand your embarrassment heh.." She laughs a little. She pulls off my pants then my boxers. "M-momo i never answered!" I scream. This is embarrassing. "its okay, its normal. We are a couple now, right? I can do this for you." She smiles and i lay down embarrassed. Why me? She puts her hand around my member and starts putting her hand up and down. I have only jerked off once, when i got home agter the pool. Pnce we went to the pool and the girls were in bikinis. I got embarrassed aboht yaomomo in a bikini and went home. I jerked off for an hour and it never got out of my head. I was disgusted in myself after that and never did it again. Now lookw where we are.. I forget how good it felt, especially with yaomomo doung it but it was super awkward. I grunted a little as she git faster and faster until i came. I panted as momo kisses me on the cheek smirking. Why was that funny to her? I got up. "im gonna clean myself up." i say. She nods and hugs me from behind. i smile and go to the bathroom. I hop in the shower. I wanted the water hot but thats what my dad would want. so i put it cold, not to cold though. I cleaned myself. I got out and got changed into casual clothes.

"Momo, get ready for the mall now," I say as i walk out and kiss her with my tongue

"Momo, get ready for the mall now," I say as i walk out and kiss her with my tongue. "o-okay okay!" She says as i chuckle. She walks into the bathroom. She comes out wearing her casual clothes.

"god babe you so pretty!" I say and pick her up

"god babe you so pretty!" I say and pick her up. She wraps her feet arohnd my back and hugs me. "You look so cute today! But you are always anyway~" She says teasing me. Hmph! I roll my eyes and chuckle as she laughs adorablely. I lover her more than anything. We leave while i hold her and got alot of attention. some of our class mates caught us and shipped us, and on the way to the mall, alot of people congratulated us and said how cute we were.

Wow alot of words! i just wanna say, thank you for all of the support x i love you all! im happy that i got over 100 views! even if i have 0 followers, i dont care! Thank you for reading this.

Words: 1067