Confessing day

YALL I HAVENT FINISHED THE CHAPTER YET!

Today was the day. Momo was gonna confess to todoroki. Shoto was gonna confess to yaomomo. They both were nervous for some reason. They hoped the answer would not be no.. Lets start yall 😝🤞

Todoroki''s Pov:
"Okay, im ready." i thougt. I was wearing a leather jacket and white shirt. I hope she didnt mind it being so casual.. Fancy clothes just arent my thing yk? I recwntly went looking in the bushes for some flowers for her and i got lucky by finding a beautiful bright red rose that smells like peaches. I really hope she likes it. I left the dorms and started walking down the hallway to momos dorm. I almost was there when i heard some yelps that hurt my ears. "OMG HEY TODOROKIIIII!" ..? screamed. I looked over to see a girl with a tight black bodysuit and blonde hair. Why was she wearing that? She walks up to me. "Camie?" . She smiles , which i didnt feel any emotion at all. She is such a fangirl of me, and honestly, she isnt my type.. My type is Momo Yaoyorzou. She kinda annoys me, we would not be a good match qt all either. Im the quiet type of person, She is the loud side of person. I dont like being rude but im just telling the truth. "omg heyyyy! I missed youuuu!" She cheers . "im sorry camie but you look like a complete idiot just now." I say. She pouts and does puppy dog eyes. "i dont fall for that. Dont try please." i mumble. She giggles. Your trying to hard girl.. "Cmon i know u love me!!" She exclaims. I feel like burning her on fire now. what the hell makes her think i like her!? "Im nit into you camie. Stop!" I mutter. She rolls her eyes. "stop lying babyyy! you tots loveee me!" She cheers. I stand there raging in my head. "Why are you even here?" I ask. She tilts her head and smiles. "SUPRISE! IM TRANSFERING!" She cheers as my eyes widen. I wnated to say "No fuck off, you arent thanks. Bye! " but why would i do that? "What class?" i ask. She pouts and looks down. "I wish yours, but class 1-B.." She says sadly. Yes! but i still see her then.. Which kinda sucks. "okay that go- i mean not very nice!!" I said as i almost said something not very polite. She stared at me her eyebrows narrowing down. "Hm.. What were you about to say?" She asked. I gulped. I had to think of a word to say! "Uh.. I was gonna say thats gorouscoes.." I yelp. Her eye brows lift up. "Todoroki you silly boy! thats not even a word," She giggled. She is trying way to hard.. Phew. I sight in relief. "Omg is that flowerr for me! Thanks so much babe! i love it!" She cheers and takes it off me smelling it. "CAMIE NO!-" I say calmly, but panicking in anger inside. She looks up at me and smiles . "I love it! thanks baby!" She jumps hughing the rose. I started shaking and my eye started twitching. I was full of anger inside. "Camie! Stop! Its not for you!!!" I yell.

i hear a dorm room open. I turned around and saw momo walked out. I blushed hard seeing her wear a beautiful red dress. I holded in the urge of nosebleed. She walks to me. "Oh h-hello sh-shoto. you look nice!" She says. I nod and smile slightly. "Thank you yaomomo. you do too." I reply. Camie walks next to me holding the rose and flexing it to momo. I felt so mad. Yaomomo's eyes widen. "O-oh do you have a girlfriend now?" She asks. Camie giggles. Before i could say anything camie says "Yes! This is my baby!" while hugging me. i look at her angrily. "Sorry about her momo, we ar-" I say as camie covers my mouth. "You are a very cute couple..! C-congrats!" Yaomomo said smiling. Her mouth.. faded into a staright face. "I will leave you guys alone now.." She says and starts walking away. "Momo wait!" I say. She walks faster and starts shaking. Is she crying?  She walks into her dorm room. ..... "CAMIE!!!!!!!" I scream as i hold in tears. Her eyes widen as she stares at me confused. "I HATE YOU!!" I shout at her as tears flood in the back of my eyes, trying to hold them back. She covers her mouth and says "W-what do you mean s-shoto?" She answers. I deathdtare her. "DONT CALL ME THAT UTSUSHIMI!" I yell and without thinking slap her in the face. She starts shaking. Tears take over my eyes. "I FUCKUNG HATE YOU DUMBASS! FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!!!" I scream stomping as tears fall down my eyes. She steps back and starts crying. "I DONT LOVE YOU ! YOU IDOIOT! I LOVE MOMO YOU STUPUD BITCH! FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU! SHE PROBALY HATES ME NOW AND THAT WAS MY ONLY CHANCE! THAT ROSE WAS FOR HER NOT YOU LITTLE BITCH! I HATE YOU!!!" I scream. She falls to the ground in tears. I shake alot, tears flooding my eyes falling down my face, not seeming too stop. "i-i kn-know you love me.. i wont give up!" She whispers. I start shaking and my eyes widen. NO STOP TODOROKI! DONT KET THE ANGER TAKE OVER OR.. Fire starts rampaging oht of my scar, like it did in the sports fesitivale. but worse. She shivers and steps back. My full body goes on fire. "I FUCKUNG HATE YOU! YOU- YOU!!" i scream as the fire starts roaming around the dorm building. Mina bursts out her dorm room and her eyes widen. "TODOROKI STOP! YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN!" She cries. Uraraka and midoryia come out of urarakas dorm room. so they were togther huh? "TODOROKI~KUM PLEASE STOP! YOUR GONNA SET EVERYTHING ON FIRE!" Midoryia cries. Everyone started coming put and lastly, momo came out and her eyes widen. i was standing infront of camie as she was on the floor. "FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU CAMIE! I FUCKUNG HATE YOU LITTLE BITCH! YOU RUINED MY CHANGE TO BE WITH MOMO! THAT ROSE WASNT FOR YOU! IDIOT!" I scream. Then everyones eyes widen as momo blushed. Camie finally got up and ran away . The fire stopped and i fell to the group sobbing as tears flood my eyes falling onto the floor. Everyone rushed to help then after she left. When i was okay they left and left me with momo.

"Hey yaomomo.. Sorry for earlier. She is a little female dog," I  say. She laughs quietly. It was a little awkward. "Ive never heard you swear before!" She says quietly. I laugh alittle and we go super close so our noses touch. She puts her arm around my neck and i hold her waist. We kiss for 2 minutes and it turns into a makeout session.We break the kiss and i peck her head. We go into my dorm and cuddle.

"This isnt over todoroki. I will not give up on you baby!" ? giggles .

To be continued..