Woahhhhhh part 3 😜

A/N (I'll change the picture soon but rn I gotta write, PLEASE COMMENT! Farewell my children)
-No POV-
"(Y/N)! It is great to see you again! When Giulia said she was bringing someone over I never imagined it could be you!"
"Its great to see you too! I would have never thought you were her father at all-" (Y/N) was cut off by Giulia.
"What is going on?!"
-time skip brought to you by Bruno not being so silenzio-
(One explication later)
"Ohhhhh" they said in unison to Massimo and I's story full of ✨K N O W L E D G E✨ and answers.
"Why did you never tell me about her papa?"
Asked the red head (at least I think she's a red head 🥲)
"Because I didn't think it mattered and (imma name the cat Jeff bc I don't know it's name) Jeff would never stop Meowing at the thought of her" (you and the cat were homies👊😔)
"Well what about-" she was then cut off by
(Y/N). (My how the tables have turned)
"Let's just enjoy our dinner... it would be a shame to let this go to waste"
The boys nodded in agreement while Giulia had a strange look of anger and shock(?)
When it was time for bed she had me sleep with the boys on the tree....... Tree- the tree house? But with just the floor and nothing else.
Instead of sleeping me and Luca talked while Roberto.... Well he kinda just fell asleep.
Tomorrow is going to be epic and I'm going to make sure of it.

A/N (Sorry that these chapters are so short but that's why I'm posting so many every day. 1-4 we're all done in an hour! Imagine what I can do in a whole day! Also! like I said I will post daily and actually I will post multiple times a day. Please comment! Also I wanted to say something about the treehouse part... tree houses are like the most offensive thing to a tree like- "I killed your friend, here hold him." 😂 I just find it a lil wrong)