"Stop!" I shouted trying to get to my feet, only to have the second soldier jam the butt of his gun right into my gut forcing me to double over as pain shot through me.

"James!" She called as they started to drag her, kicking and squirming to the door. "No, let me go! Get off of me! James!"

"Jade!" I struggled to my feet running for her, but they shut the door, the sound of the heavy locks sliding into place. My chest hit the door and I leaned against it, hearing the sounds of her screams echoing and fading down the hall.

***

The corridor looked like something straight out of a horror movie.

It was dark, dingy, dirty, and the lights overhead flickered ominously.

I quickly gave up struggling, knowing it was pointless, and if I had gotten away I had no idea where I'd run to. I was in another country, far from home, with no identification. I was trapped.

They forced me to walk when we reached a set of stairs which I stumbled up, coming to find myself in a large circular room filled with machinery and consoles, the largest machine that looked like some torture device sat directly in the middle with a chair attached. Dimitri stood in front of it, eyeing the machine as a few other soldiers stood at the console, pushing buttons and tweaking knobs. Dimitri turned as we approached, a smile spreading across his face.

"Ah, домашнее животное. Please join me," he motioned to a chair that was sitting in front of the torture machine, which the soldiers roughly deposited me into. I glared at them, before looking at Dimitri. "Did you enjoy your last moments with актив?"

I remained silent, though my stomach twisted at 'last moments'.

Dimitri laughed at my silence. "Was there not enough time for one more tryst?" He mocked with a raised eyebrow. "And here I thought I was doing you a kindness."

"What the fuck do you want?" I demanded through clenched teeth. "Why am I here?"

He reached out to caress my cheek. I dodged his touch which made him laugh again. "I like you домашнее животное. I see why he does too."

"What are you going to do with James?"

"We're going to wipe his memory, reprogram him and turn him into the soldier he is meant to be," Dimitri answered proudly.

I felt my face fall. Wipe his memory?

"You know, I am tempted to let you live," he continued with a smirk. "You could be his personal nurse. And his toy when he needs rewarding," he reached for me again and this time I was too frozen to move again. "And perhaps my toy when he does not..." he finished brushing his fingers against my cheek.

My stomach turned in disgust. I pulled away from his hand. "Do. Not. Touch. Me." My voice was laced with anger as I enunciated each word clearly.

His smile widened. "I do like my girls feisty," he leaned in, his lips right next to my ear. "And you haven't truly known pleasure till you have spent the night with a man like me."

"I would rather die," I spat.

He chuckled. "And you just might, домашнее животное."

His words sent a chill over me and I fell silent just as I heard the sounds of footsteps approaching. I turned to find two of the soldiers escorting Bucky into the room. I straightened in the chair locking eyes with him as they led him to the torture chair.

"James," I called to him.

"Jade, are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

"Yes, I'm fine I-," I was moving to get up, I didn't know what I intended to do, but Dimitri moved to stand behind me, placing two large hands on my shoulder and forcing me down and cutting off my sentence. Bucky's teeth clenched at the sight.