Chapter Fourteen: Spark

"Oh no, there tiny," Cross said peering through the bushes.

"Very Tiny, there a kid," X said looking at the tiny form of the new Destroyer, Cross looked at his other half briefly.

"Why are we hiding?" Phantasma asked crouching beside him.

"So we can spy on the new destroyer," Cross said, squinting through the leaves to look again.

"...." X said wide eyed.

"Is this hide and seek?" Phantasma asked curious.

Cross fell over with a squeak, and edged away from the tiny destroyer.

"How did you get there!" Cross cried, Phantasma titled his head thoughtfully.

"I walked," he finally said.

"Oh, I like you," X cackled.

"Right back at cha'" the child said giving finger guns towards the ghost.

The black and white wearing doom and gloom boy stared in shock, X also freezing before they shortcut away.

"Too much?" Phantasma asked curious.

OoOoO

"Lets see, insert this here. And this here," Fate said looking over there access.

They peered again at the instruction manual, and turned it upside down but it still didn't make any sense.

"Screw it, I'll just start from scratch the fun way," Fate grumbled.

"Fire in the hole!" they cried, and slammed down on the red button.

OoOoO

Ink fell to the floor.

The world spinning, greying.

Each breath burning his chest, and technically he didn't have lungs.

"Ink Ink!" Dream cried, his voice seeming a million miles away and Ink had the vague idea the other was shaking him.

"I don't feel so good," he managed, before he fainted.

OoOoO

Phantasma stumbled.

That was the best way he could describe it.

He felt suddenly seriously ill, and instead of continuing destroying the Au he went back to the anti-void.

His head and body felt better right away.

"What in the world?" the destroyer said confused.

For floating in the codes, invisible to anyone but himself were emergency panic symbols.

OoOoO

Around the multiverse many creatures passed out, confused and feeling unwell.

The only common factor, they were part of the balance.

Dream had passed out five minutes after Ink, the same time as Nightmare.

OoOoO

In the Original timeline Sans frowned.

"Sans, do you smell.. burning?" Papyrus asked confused.

"Yeah, but can't figure out from where," he replied.