𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟲

"Come on Kirishima, just a few more blocks and then we're done- woah-!" Midoriya bumped into a little kid as she fell to the floor.

Midoriya turned around as she reached her hand out to her.

"I'm so sorry, here, let me help you up." Midoriya said as the little girl took her hand and got up.

"Are you lost?" Kirishima asked as the girl nods.

"Hm.. let's go and find your mother or father then." Kirishima said as he looked around and then saw a woman that was panicking.

"Merdil! Please honey, mommy is done playing around!" The mother yelled as she saw her daughter and saw Kirishima holding onto her.

"Hey! You let my daughter go!" The mother yelled as she was going to use her quirk as Midoriya came in and pushed Kirishima out of the way.

Midoriya was hit with the quirk.

"Ma'am, your daughter got lost so we wanted to help, please, we don't mean any harm to you or your daughter." Midoriya explained as the mother bows as to apologize.

"I am so so sorry! Thank you so much for finding my daughter! I'm so sorry!" The mother says as she leaves with her child.

Midoriya felt a bit funny as she then fainted as she was going to fall to the ground when Kirishima caught her.

"Izuka?! What's wrong?!"

Midoriya couldn't say anything as she was now asleep.

Kirishima quickly carried Midoriya bridal style and quickly went back to UA.

••••••••••

'Huh..? What happened..?'

"I told you! She just fainted and then when I arrived she became a bunny!" Kirishima explained as Midoriya looked down at herself and saw that she was covered in fur.

She quickly hopped off the couch and went to the nearest mirror and saw that she became a fluffy bunny.

"Huh-? Where'd she go?!" Bakugou yelled as it scared Midoriya as she hopped.

"She's over there!" Kirishima said as he quickly went and grabbed Midoriya.

Midoriya squeaked as she didn't like that she was being held and hopped back on the couch.

"I'll go tell Mr. Aizawa, take good care of her sh*tty hair!" Bakugou yelled as Kirishima nodded and sat down beside Midoriya.

"Hmm.. what do you want to do.? Are you hungry by any chance?" Kirishima asked as bunny Midoriya's belly growled a bit.

Kirishima chuckled and then nicely grabbed Midoriya.

Kirishima sat Midoriya on the table as he looked in the fridge to see if there was any carrots that Midoriya could eat or at least some vegetables.

Kirishima found some lettuce and carrots as he gave them to Midoriya and she actually loved them.

Midoriya would have never eaten the vegetables but I guess as a bunny she loves them for now.

Midoriya was stuffed as she began to take a little nap and Kirishima picked her up and went to his room to let her sleep and maybe get some work finished while she slept.

••••••••••

Kirishima was finally done working as he looked to see if Midoriya was awake but she was still asleep.

'Bunnies sure do sleep a lot..'

Kirishima then saw how fluffy Midoriya is as he wanted to touch her.

He picked her up and he laid her onto his lap and he then started smoothing out her hair.

'So soft..!'

Midoriya woke up not long after as she was just pretending to sleep.

'She wouldn't mind if I just..'

Kirishima picked Midoriya up from his lap as he looked at how cute he was.

He then touched his nose with her's as Midoriya then suddenly turned back to normal but she was naked!

Kirishima panicked as he grabbed his sheets and tossed it over her.

"I'm so sorry!" Kirishima yelled as he ran out the door leaving Midoriya in his room to get changed into some of his clothes.

Midoriya blushed as she could have sworn she felt their lips touch.