𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲

"I'm so bored!!" Mina said as she groaned.

"Mina we're sorry that your bored but what are we suppose to do?" Momo said as Mina groaned again.

Mina then had a an idea.

"Girls.. get dressed. We're going shopping!" Mina said as the girls were confused but did as told.

••••••••••

"Uhh.. Mina-kun? What are we doing at a bikini store?" Uraraka asked as Mina smiled.

"Well.. we all need some new bikinis because some of y'all need it, but also because.. we're going to the beach!" Mina shouted as people stared.

"That's a great idea Mina! I haven't been to the beach in a while." Momo said as Mina flipped her hair.

"I know~. I have such great ideas." Mina said as the girls giggled.

"Alright then we should pick out something we'll like and feel comfortable in." Midoriya said as the girls nodded and off they went in different directions.

••••••••••

The girls asked Aizawa if he could take them to the beach as he agreed and of course the girls told the boys about it as everyone started to pack.

Everyone arrived at the beach as it wasn't too far and everyone got changed into their swimsuits.

All the boys were done and most of the girls were out as Midoriya was still changing.

"Izubabe! Come on!"

"Coming, coming!"

Midoriya was finally done as she came on out of the changing room.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Damn girl~!"

"Huh? What's wrong Mina??" Midoriya said worriedly as Mina smirked.

"You look hot Midoriya!" Mina complimented as Midoriya blushed.

"T-thanks Mina."

Mina smiled as she grabbed Midoriya and pulled her away and towards the ocean.

Some of the boys were blushing and one has fainted.

Todoroki was on fire and the other boys had a little nosebleed.

••••••••••

"Hey guys, I'm going to get some ice-cream do any of you want one?" Midoriya asked as Mina jolted out of her sleep.

"mE! I want one!"

Midoriya laughed at how Mina woke up as she nodded.

"Ok, anyone else?"

"Yeah I'll have one too if that's okay with you!" Uraraka said.

"Same here." Jirou said as she was playing on her phone.

Midoriya nodded as she went to go get their ice-creams.

"Hi! Can I have 4 cones?" Midoriya asked as the worker nodded.

"Thanks!"

Two guys were eyeing Midoriya as they went up to her.

"Hey love, why don't I pay for those~." Guy #1 said as he handed the worker the money.

"So.. you here alone or with some friends?" Guy #2 asked as Midoriya thanked the worker and turned around.

"Umm.. yeah! I'm with some friends. Also thank you for the ice-creams! Got to go!" Midoriya said but Guy #2 grabbed her waist and pulled her back.

"Why leaving so soon~..? Can't you keep us company? Maybe.. somewhere else~?" Guy #2 said as he was looking at Midoriya up and down.

Bakugou and Kirishima came walking by as they overheard what Guy #2 said as glared at him.

"Um.. actually, no thanks. Now I got to go." Midoriya said as she tried to leave again when Guy #1 grabbed her arm.

"St*pid b*tch. You think you're better than us?!" Guy #1 said as he aggressively started to bruise Midoriya's arm.

"Oi Oi Oi..! What the f*ck do you think you're doing..?" Bakugou said as he was getting angry and grabbed Guy #1's wrist.

"Back off, this ain't any of your business.!"

Bakugou then started to squeeze Guy #1's wrist as he was breaking it.

"Ow! Ow! OW!"

Guy #2 was about to make an escape as he bumped into Kirishima and fell down.

Kirishima looked pretty pissed as he cracked his knuckles.

"Where do you think you're going? It's not very manly to leave a friend behind.."

Midoriya's arm was now bruised as she sighed.

"Boys.. be nice." Midoriya said as Bakugou and Kirishima both were back to their normal selfs.

"Tch."

"Ok Midoriya!"

"Sorry about their behavior. They didn't mean any harm, but you guys were asking for it." Midoriya said as she bowed and left with Kirishima and Bakugou.

ᖴEᗰᗩᒪE ᗪEKᑌजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें