Thoughts | One-Shot

"Dean, what are you doing?"

He glanced to Castiel before he swung around, pivoting on his heel. "Taking a break." He answered, making himself a drink.

"Good. You deserve it."

He scoffed a little, lifting his head briefly as he gulped the shot in his hand. "Really?"

"Yes, Dean. You've had barely any sleep recently, the least you can do is rest."

Dean laughed momentarily, his back still to the angel. He zoned out, without intention of thinking about Cas. He dreamed of how warm his embraces were, how his trenchcoat expanded with his arms as the two of them enjoyed their soft moments together. He could almost feel two arms wrap around his waist from behind...

His muscles tensed when he realised he wasn't zoned out anymore. No, this was real.

"Cas...?" Dean whispered, almost frozen in place. "I, uh-"

"Relax, Dean," Castiel brought him closer, his head resting on his shoulder. "You seem very tense."

Dean was about to open his mouth to say something but he suddenly stopped himself. He could feel Cas's hot breath on his neck, and he screwed his eyes shut. Damnit, Cas...

"How'd you know?" The hunter questioned, trying to regain his spinning thoughts.

"Hm?" Cas hummed, tilting his head down to lightly graze his lips against Dean's neck. He hesitated to place a small kiss against the fiery skin.

"Don't play dumb with me, Cas. How'd you know?"

No answer.

"Answer me, goddammit!"

"What is it, Dean?" He watched Dean's reaction closely. Cas was slow with his actions, his hands moving to rest under Dean's shirt as he gently pressed a kiss to his neck. He heard a small shudder of breath, and continued to pepper kisses along his body.

"Hm?"

Dean leaned back into Cas, eyes sealed. He could feel hands wandering under his shirt—exploring. The angel was intruiged by these reactions, only having little experience and knowledge of what he was supposed to do. Dean then suddenly opened his mouth when he felt a hand slip down further and a tounge near his jaw. Cas bit softly up by that area, and was surprised to hear a small moan come from Dean. He smiled, repeated the action and began to lift the man's shirt.

Dean panted and moved so he could face Cas, regret soon taking ahold of him for not gathering his breath before he pushed his lips onto Castiel. He kissed him savouringly at first, not wanting to rush the moment of their first kiss, but he couldn't help himself from pulling them together and deepening it. Cas backed Dean into a wall, with hands gripping onto his tie and shirt buttons. He knew the hunter was desperate, so he allowed him to remove his trenchcoat and tie.

"Dean..." Cas breathed, gazing at him. "Slowly."

All he could do in response was nod eagerly. With their faces only a few centimetres apart, Dean began to unbutton Cas's shirt. He was overwhelmed with the lips that continued to attack his neck, and bewildered at the sight now in front of him. Cas's shirt hung loosely on him, his defined stomach revealed to Dean and Dean only. Dean stared for a moment, taken aback from the view, before impatient fingers started to reciprocate his previous actions. He shrugged the shirt off of Cas's shoulders and let it fall to the floor, his shirt soon following suit.

He was unable to muffle the sounds that escaped his throat when the two closed the gap between them and grinded against eachother. Hands roamed over toned chests; with bliss evident on their faces, they pressed kisses onto one another.

"I love you, Dean."

"I love you too, Cas. So freakin' much."

They were happy, gratified and content. Dean was captivated by Cas, and Cas by Dean. They met eyes, grinning, and proceeded to move forward again – lips captured by lips, body encapsulated by body...