Now it was Percy's turn to charmspeak, using his Aphrodite powers. Nicolas dropped his knife obediently.

Many people in the crowd gasped, but before anyone else could do anything, Nicolas snatched up his knife again, looking at Ash in horror.

"Why don't you use the water, oh son of Poseidon?" Ash asked, and I was the only person apart from Luke able to see Ash's smirking eyes, sparkling with dark humour.

Nicolas gulped, but then replied, "Why should I? I'm a true son of Poseidon, you try!"

For a second, I thought I saw a thoughtful expression cross Ash's face. He seemed to come to a conclusion, before raising his hand.

"As you wish."

The water from the buckets rose, and it wasn't just that. The water from the canoe lake was rising into the air, and Geysers were errupting out of the ground around Ash in great explosions, revealing columns of water bursting unchained from the ground. I looked up, and realized all of this water was moving, hovering over Ash in a great ball, nerieds visible swimming in it. It was the size of the camp, and growing, looking like a huge alien creation ready to collapse and drown us all.

"But how?" cried Nicolas in shock, staring at the huge mass of swirling water above him. "You're not a son of Poseidon!"

"I'm not just a son of Poseidon." replied Ash, his eyes locked on Nicolas' face.

"I'm the fated son of the sea, bitch."

He waved his hand. The water vanished except one small amount, which flew over and slapped Nicolas in the face before zooming away towards the suddenly refilled lake in a cheeky manner.

Ash turned on his heel and stalked out of the arena. Me, Adalind and Luke hastily got up, and followed.

***

Luke's POV

Me, Nico and Ash were back in the cabin we had built, hoods off, looking pale.

"Why did you tell them, Ash?" I asked in confusion, staring down at my best mate in concern.

"I don't know..." Ash answered tiredly, rubbing his eyes frustratedly. He had run his fingers through his hair so much that it was standing on end, the blue streaks in it catching the eye.

"But they don't know who the fated son of the sea is, do they? So how would they know who I am?"

I knew that Ash was trying to convince himself as much as us.

"Sorry to tell you, but the fated son of the sea prophecy was recorded. Plus, loads of the campers knew you, and knew your eyes, it won't take them long to work it out." I said hopelessly.

I could see the desperation behind Ash's sea-green irises as he put his head in his hands, sighing deeply. "Let's think about it tomorrow."

We all headed to bed, and as I lay in mine, I couldn't help feeling that the sooner we revealed who we were, the better, no matter how much we didn't want to.

***

Ash's POV

The next day, I called a meeting at the big house. It was time to take action, and I needed some things cleared up.

"So" I said to the assembled crowd of head campers, Gods etc. "I have noticed that since I was last here as a camper, the fighting quality has dropped severely. You need help, and I have made plans to bring my personal army trainer to camp to help the campers prepare. Her name is Lexi and she is one of the best fighters in the universe."