A/N

Aight this is my second book, and it's about danger force as you can tell from the title. I was also thinking of doing a Umbrella academy five x reader, but that'll be later soo yea. Just vote and comment im not a pro in writing so it might be confusing but mostly for me cuz most of the books I've written it's either I didn't complete it or lost it cuz I ran out of idea and no one was encouraging me soo ye hehehehe also its itiskatiehenza who gave me the inspirition I needed to start another book a danger force x reader in precise. Also this is practically an au cuz in this story bose, chapa, mika, and Miles all go to Henry's former school so ye but they do still go to the danger force headquarters to train and do homework n' stuff also junk n' stuff still exists they go there occasionally and stuff it's basically merging danger force and Henry danger together cuz Henry,  Charlotte and piper still come back to swellview occasionally but they still school in neighbourville. Also I'm really sorry but whenever I try to write a story gender neutral I end up adding either a male or female by mistake so just imagine it to be gender neutral if you aren't female.

Thank you 😗✌.

(I don't own Danger Force)