Wanda's hair is already done. Nat goes to go change into her dress. You and Wanda wait for her and are ready to cheer her on. When she comes out, you both start howling and whistling.

"Damn Nat

"Damn Nat. Lookin' good." You say. Wanda stands up to go change. Nat spins around and you clap. You both start laughing. Wanda comes out.

"Get it girl!" Nat says when Wanda does a little dance

"Get it girl!" Nat says when Wanda does a little dance. "Hottie over her." You say. You all start laughing. "Okay Rogers. Your turn." Nat says.

You go change. When you come out, they whistle and howl.

(You can choose which one you like)

"Barnes won't be able to keep his hands off of you

"Barnes won't be able to keep his hands off of you." Nat says.

"He'll have too. Steve will probably be next to me the whole time after today's incident." You say.

"What happened?" Wanda asks.

"Bucky and I were messing around and he start kissing my neck. A lot." You say.

"Get it girl." Nat says making you all laugh.

"But then Steve walked in. He was not happy." You say.

"Well, Nat and I will do our best to keep Steve distracted tonight so you and Bucky can talk." Wanda says. You smile.

The three of you walk to the elevator. The doors open to reveal the party. Wanda and Nat step out, but you stay in.

"Everything okay Y/n?" Wanda asks.

"Yea I just need to grab something from my room. I'll meet you guys at the bar in a couple of minutes." You say. They nod and head over to the bar.

The elevator doors open and you go into your room. You grab your bag that you take everywhere with you. Even on missions. That's why it's here. You go into the big pocket. Then the secret tiny pocket in the big pocket to pull out a locket. You put it on.

You smile and head back to the elevator

You smile and head back to the elevator. When the doors open, you realize that the room is filled with people. You take a deep breath and walk over to Nat and Wanda at the bar.

"Hey girl. Cute necklace." Nat says.

"Thank you." You say.

"Where's it from?" Wanda asks.

"Oh I don't know. It was a gift." You say.

Tony and Thor come up to you guys. "Somebody better call the fire department because these girls are smoking." Tony says. You laugh.

"Yes I agree. You lady's clean up well." Thor says.

"Why thank you Thor." Nat says.

-

Bucky watched you walk into the room. He couldn't believe how beautiful you look.

"Close your mouth and stop staring at my sister." Steve said to Bucky bringing him out of his hypnosis.

"Sorry." He mumbled under his breath. He watched as you walked over to the bar. He noticed something around you neck. When he realized what it was, he chuckles to himself softly remembering the day he gave it to you.

As much as he try's not to, his gaze keeps going over to you. Steve will softly push him here and there to get him to stop looking at you. No matter how many times Steve pushes him, he goes back to staring at you.

-

"Bucky's won't stop staring at you." Wanda says.

"Really?" You ask. She nods and you look to the side to see Bucky staring at you. You smile at him and he smiles back.

"Okay. Wanda and I are gonna go distract Steve." Nat says. Her and Wanda walk over there. Wanda whispers something in Bucky ear. He nods and start walking over to you.

Steve notices and starts following him. "Steve let's dance!" Nat yells and drags Steve onto the dance floor.

Bucky makes his way over to you. "I see you kept it." He says and points at the locket around your neck.

"Of course I did." You say.

"Did you put anything in it?" Bucky asks.

You open the locket to revile a picture of him on one side and a picture of you two on the other side.

Bucky smiles

Bucky smiles. "What?" You ask.

"I just didn't think you'd put a picture of me in it."

"Well. I wanted to keep you close to my heart when you were gone." You say feeling a blush creep up your neck. Bucky smiles and blushes. God he's adorable.

"You know we've never danced." You say.

"Huh. You're right. Every time I asked you Steve shut me down."

You giggle. "Yea he did."

"Well. Would you like to dance Ms. Rogers?" Bucky asks while holding his hand out.

"I would Sargent Barnes." You say and take his hand. Bucky's face lights up with the biggest smile ever that makes your heart melt.

You smile as he leads you onto the dance floor.